Discussion: Reports: Trump Aide Boris Epshteyn To Leave White House Position

Funny. I assumed anyone named “Boris” was immune from being fired from the Trump White House.

1 Like

At this rate it will take a long time to truly drain the swamp but it is a beginning.

1 Like

To be replaced by one of Trump’s daughter-in-laws who speaks Russian fluently and once performed Swan Lake at a Trump golf club before Cheney almost killed her with his blunderbuss.

He only trots her out to show the world he can buy anything. Putin hacked American computers to prove Trump can be bought as well.

It was a little less cool today as we had a stillbirth (first one in three seasons of kidding, but this is from over the weekend.

2 Likes

beyond cool! thank you so much!

I am sorry for your loss.

1 Like

These were born Sunday morning. The little one on the left will stay on the farm.

The one that was lost was a genetic issue, so unavoidable. But his little sister that survive is feisty and strong and wonderful. The whole process keeps everything in perspective.

Next up to leave–Yevgeny, Ivan, Fyodor, and Leonid. Dasvadanya, Comrades! :joy_cat:

Shouldn’t have much trouble finding a position with the politburo.

I am not tired of winning… if by me winning that means Trump losing.

Wife and I never miss her show.

Politico reported earlier in March that Epshteyn had a contentious exchange with a booker for Fox News,

There are numerous accounts from network shows about what a complete jerk this guy is off camera. His “green room” behavior is where the real Boris makes an appearance.

Only White House Press Conference= Major Loss; National Prayer Breakfast speech self congratulating on Election win and Ratings as Star of Celebrity Apprentice= Loss; Frederick Douglass is becoming more and more noticed for the great work he is doing= Epic Moron Asshole Loss; Handling of Information from Acting Attorney General on Michael Flynn through explanation of his resignation= Major egg on face, asshole loss for which most presidents would feel deeply embarrassed; I mean there are just so many losses piling up constantly.

“the world’s greatest no-goodnik.”

1 Like

Bill Palmer of The Palmer Report seems to think his resignation was over being one of the WH officials named in the FISA warrant that caused Devin Nunes to disappear and go running to warn/spill the beans to Trump.

Good: one less Putinista in the WH.

“Mr. Epshteyn will be taking the newly created position of Director of the White House Office of Apian Security.” (/satire)

Yes, and in a separate announcement Boris said he was returning to the Krelmin to take on a special project for Vladimir that was previously being handled by Jared Kushner. He didn’t specify but it is believed to involve the upcoming elections in Germany and France. Trump gave him a great recommendation and a big send off party at Mar-a-Lago including 13 weekends of golf in a row with Donnie.

For the second time in 2 days Trumps uses his Twitter account to advertise a synchronized upcoming FOXnews story.

Given Nunes’ secretive White House meetings with the intelligence leaker in Preshitident Trump’s inner circle and Boris Epstheyn’s abrupt departure, it seems that Mike Pence, Ivank Trump and Paul Ryan are coordinating the cover-up for President Putin. Very reminiscent of CIA Director James Woolsey’s abrupt departure after the newly elected Preshitident Trump, Mike Pence and newly appointed NSA director Mike Flynn asked him to arrange the kidnapping of American citizens for their handlers.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available