Discussion: Reports: Secret Service Chief Out, Other DHS Officials May Be Next

2 Likes

President Chicken Shit thinks he is tough and says he is tough but he cannot even deal with personnel issues face to face or with any iota of professionalism. That would make him a phony and a coward. Chicken Shit!

43 Likes

When will the R’s in Congress wake up and realize the real national emergency is Trump?

55 Likes

It’s hard not to think of Miller’s own family history when reading stories such as this. He is betraying the memory of his own grandparents.

48 Likes

CNN reported that President Donald Trump instructed acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney to fire Alles.

Trump’s profound personal cowardice is not my favorite of his panoply of personality flaws.

32 Likes

The smartest thing to do would be to go with a ‘difference of opinion’ stance and hope Cummings doesn’t call Alles to the Hill.

This era however hates intelligent responses, soooooooo…

15 Likes

There ain’t no joy in Mudville.

8 Likes

Hussein hurriedly convened an assembly of party leaders on July 22. During the assembly, which he ordered videotaped, he claimed to have uncovered a fifth column within the party. Abdel-Hussein, broken after days of physical torture and under the threat of his family’s execution, confessed to taking a leading role in a Syrian-backed plot against the Iraqi government and gave the names of 68 alleged co-conspirators. These were removed from the room one by one as their names were called and taken into custody. After the list was read, Hussein congratulated those still seated in the room for their past and future loyalty. Those arrested at the meeting were subsequently tried together and found guilty of treason. Twenty-two men, including five members of the Revolutionary Command Council, were sentenced to execution. Those spared were given weapons and directed to execute their comrades.

20 Likes

Fifth of never

8 Likes

I would imagine there are various Secret Service agents that know compromising things about Trump and others around him. This is a warning to them.

27 Likes

We aren’t there yet

5 Likes

What the actual fuck.

I mean, Mick Mulvaney’s probably got some time on his hands to fill in for these folks, but that’s still sowing a lot of chaos.

Seriously, if this had anything to do with normal comings and goings or with specific issues with specific people, it wouldn’t all be happening all at once.

On another thread I just compared this to the Saturday Night Massacre. Something’s up. And if it had to do with the true contents of the Mueller Report I would not be surprised in the least.

30 Likes

The head of the Secret Service, too?

I can’t help but wonder if that’s a result of the Service’s passive-aggressive, but public, distancing of itself from what happened with that Chinese woman stopped at Mar-a-Lago; their official response was that they have no control over the guest list there . . .

47 Likes

A well greased…I mean, oiled machine.

10 Likes

When some senators start getting voted out of office.

27 Likes

I think that’s all but certain. Story which is embarrassing to Trump + no USSS pushback ==> fire the head of USSS.

Stimulus, response. Stimulus, response.

12 Likes

Especially at Mar a Lago. No more arresting the Chinese guests. Capiche?

19 Likes

What another rewarding day for Vladimir, watching his puppet eat his own administration.

Anyone in this administration who wants to preserve his or her reputation ought to speak up now to the press and/or congressional committees and put a stop to this catastrophe.

23 Likes

That’a a pretty good guess because I know that can’t have made Trump happy.

19 Likes

Ok, tinfoil hat time. Most likely this is due to either that incident at Mary Lago last week or one of Trump’s periodic attempts to deflect attention from his own profound incompetence by firing someone and “cleaning house” of people who aren’t able to turn lead into gold and build him a time machine back to when he was 5 so he can finally be age-appropriate again. Or, he just wants to look tough.

But, what if, realizing the shitstorm that’s headed his way vis a vis the Mueller report, tax returns, the SDNY investigations, NY state investigation, congressional investigations, collapse of political support, GOP panic over 2020, etc., he’s going for something along the lines of a coup, declaring a double probation national emergency, suspending the constitution and elections, and declaring martial law and the like? If so, I can see him wanting true loyalists at DHS & the SS, along with the military.

Just sayin’, you can never really tell with this guy. Not saying that even if this is what’s he’s got in mind, it’ll succeed. Almost certainly not. But, it could be his intention.

7 Likes