Discussion: Reports: Nunes Traveled To London, Tried To Ask Intel Chiefs About Christopher Steele

Is it just me, or does the photo of Nunes here convey the look of Jimmy Swaggart caught leaving a whorehouse?

7 Likes

Buh-bye, Devin. The dustbin of history awaits!

4 Likes

Looks like the Brits had Nunesā€™ number from the start.

22 Likes

For anyone wondering whyā€¦ as Dicktater pointed out, there are likely a whole lot more folks caught up with Russia (not just with Trump). That NRA funding funnel from Russia could end up impacting a lot of folks! (Add Paul Ryan to that list.)

My fantasy is that this leads to massive campaign finance reforms and an overturn of Citizens United. ā€œMoney is speechā€ is bullsh*t and it has an increasingly Russian accent.

17 Likes

As my grandmother used to say, ā€œFrom your lips to Godā€™s ears!ā€

4 Likes

Nunes is a criminal who never should have been voted into office in California.

3 Likes

My friend last night practices housing law and does a lot of work in his district, which is the poorest area in the country, if Iā€™m not mistaken. She told me that she tells people that they have to vote ā€“ and that she makes him out to be the devil on earth. (Not a big stretch.)

9 Likes

24 Likes

Hey Devin. I wish youā€™d come to me prior to your trip so I could prep you. In England:

• trucks are called ā€œlorriesā€
  • french fries are called ā€œchipsā€
  • people like you are called tosser/wanker/arsehole/dodgy/git/gormless/pillock/plonker/prat/twit/bell end/knob/dead from the neck up
18 Likes

That put shivers down my spine, for I have seen some smelly barnyards.

So Nunes and his aides make multiple wild goose chases to London on the taxpayers dime, are quickly rebuffed, so they all make European vacations out of it? Nice work if you can fake it.

8 Likes

Well since you went there now I have to leave this here.

8 Likes

If nothing else (and Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s for nothing else) this provides some nothing burger for the fever swamp stew that AM radio and InfoWars cooks up for the MAGA rubes.

1 Like

Nunes is a one-man House Oversight Committee and House Intelligence Committee all rolled up into oneā€¦His willingness to go rogue and go to any lengths to muddy the waters for tRump gets crazier by the day. Canā€™t wait for the House Ethics Committee to take up that manā€™s treasonous acts which include obstruction of justice and witness tampering after the Dems take over.

If he gets re-elected, which I assume in his ruby red district he will, heā€™s in for a rude awakening. Even his boneheaded bros in the Freedumb Caucus wonā€™t be able to save his sorry ass then. Enjoy your idiocy while you can Nunes. Your seditious acts and failure to do your fucking job will be on notice soon enough. My hope is that in some way it ends with you behind bars.

5 Likes

How many cows will we take to pay off his debt?

3 Likes

That sack of crap doesnā€™t even have a dairy. Heā€™s all hat and no cattle, ā€¦ also no hat.

9 Likes

I guess all major intelligence agencies have a semi-public team of interviewers who patiently listen to passing nut jobs with direct access to messages from Venus to share. I think we just found out the name of one of their members.

3 Likes

They handed him his ass and gave him a bus ticket to Sherwood Forrest.

4 Likes

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44215656

The foreign press has more interesting news than our own MSM.
There is interesting encounters with Ukraine and DJTā€™s campaign manager, and fixer,
M. Cohen. I am sure Mr. Mueller knows more about it, than our own press admits

5 Likes

The Atlantic and Reuters noted that, last year, two Nunes aides traveled to London in an unsuccessful attempt to question Steele in person.

Why on earth would these morons think for one second Steele would meet with them? Itā€™s like being so stupid as to think Putin was actually serious when he offered to let Mueller meet with the indicted Russian agents. Oh waitā€¦

5 Likes

I would like to know:

1. how much did this trip cost taxpayers?
  2. Who accompanied Nunes (especially if family members)?
  3. How long did the trip last?
  4. Any other cities/places visited while he was there?
8 Likes