Discussion: Reports: Jim DeMint On His Way Out As President Of Heritage Foundation

Good riddance to this Peckerwood. The budget plan that they produced is being used by 45 to decimate all things government in 2018, to the detriment of all of us. Perhaps this signals at least a tiny bit more rationale thinking from HF (hey, I can dream, right?).

5 Likes

Such a substance might prove efficacious in calming down Alex Jones: though, I doubt it.

5 Likes

Finally something that is strong enough to get Limbaugh or Christie high.

3 Likes

I was in Austin when his court case was underway and his attorney claimed it’s an “act.” I call bullshit.

6 Likes

@ajaykalra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj_9CiNkkn4 and

2 Likes

Trump needs a food taster…

Trump tried using Christie as a food taster, but ended up losing 80 pounds.

9 Likes

Dead molested farm animals.

3 Likes

DeMint has always been DeLusional, but then again so has the entire Heritage Foundation.

2 Likes

I’m sure the KochBoys ‘repealed’ DeMint and have groomed a toady to 'replace ’ him…

The Scotts, Rick/Walker/Brown? Who knows ?

1 Like

Sort of.

DeMint tried to turn Heritage into a TeaParty activist group, and blew through a ton of money supporting numerous tea party candidates that ultimately failed. Along the way, the Heritage Foundation started getting blacklisted by regular GOPers…even being banned from House caucus meetings. He has done tremendous damage to them as a right wing think tank.

Quite honestly, I am bit surprised he lasted this long. I figured that would have canned him in 2015 after his disastrous results in 2014. (The GOP did well in 2014, the races that DeMint backed did not). But I guess even Heritage said enough is enough.

10 Likes

So, even Jim DeMint for chrissakes isn’t crazy enough for them?

Holy Shiite!

2 Likes

When may we stop calling all these Christianist Teavangelicals “conservatives?”

4 Likes

Well THIS is kind of ironic considering the flipping and flopping the KOCH Bros. were doing during the election. ‘Not sufficiently conservative enough’… Amazing. Where’s Buckley when you need him? At least he had the balls to kick out the crazies.

1 Like

How’s that workin’ for ya?

I will gladly contribute Scott Walker to the cause. May be the only way to get him out of Madison.

3 Likes

Another grifter who’ll have to be screwed into the ground when he dies.

3 Likes

Proving that Reps will eat their own

1 Like

The only problem with roaches fleeing is that they will infest someplace else.

4 Likes

I hear that Ted Cruz may be looking for a job.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available