Discussion: Reports: Hope Hicks To Be Named Interim White House Comms Director

“Hick” will do…

1 Like

Yup, you nailed it. Hick is perfect.

They are getting tired of explaining to their base what happens to the best people. Now they can say she was never planning to stay anyway.

1 Like

Especially Melania?

Really? Posting pictures of women being tortured? WTF is wrong with you?

Dear Hope: Bring a chaperone…

I was hoping (no pun intended) for Kimberly Guilfoyle…

no, you have to be kidding.

1 Like

I hate to do this, but I kinda disagree there. Hicks has been one of the only constants behind the scene in both the campaign and the administration. She is smart enough to keep her head down, and out of the public spotlight (and thus not incur Trump’s jealousies. Hell, I never even knew what she looked like until a few days ago), and has maneuvered through Lewandowski, Manafort, Bannon, KAC, Priebus, Spicer and now Kelly.

She probably was more of an actual campaign manager than either Lewandowski, Manafort and certainly KAC ever were.

Now, I don’t think she is a good person, obviously, but I think its probably a mistake to dismiss her as completely incompetent. Her OJT alone indicates she has probably picked up a thing or two.

It’s official. The First Mistress will be paid to fuck Trump on the taxpayers’ dime.

I love a woman in jodhpurs, giving lapdances. (just trying to help)

Because Charlotte Rampling has too many miles on her now for tRump:

She’s 28 years old? Runaway young woman! Run away! You will be so much wiser in a year or two and you will regret the holy hell out everything you do for this man. Run! Be free! Learn! Grow! But whatever you do, run!

1 Like

There’s got to be something going around. I’m hearing a lot of coughing right now.

1 Like

Collaborating and fraternizing with NAZIs doesn’t end well.

1 Like

Though she kept a low profile during the 2016 campaign, and in the months since, she’s also outlasted most of her former colleagues.

Um, do you think that there might be a connection between her having kept a low profile and her continued employment by Chiselin’ Trump?

1 Like

Trump said: “I’m not putting anybody on a moral plane.”

“Because, in order to do so, I would first need to know something about morals.”

1 Like

She has that special something that will keep her in the job…

Hicks was a model

3 Likes

“It’s too bad she won’t live. But, then again, who does?”

She knows how to offer support to the man!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available