Discussion: Report: White Supremacist Arrested For Ax Murder Of Another Racist

Discussion for article #231215

Family fights are the worst.

8 Likes

Nice to have some feel good news every now and then…

7 Likes

I love how these white guys demonstrate to us how racially and in all ways superior they are to the rest of humanity. And notice how he cleaned it all up with bleach; to make it all WHITE again.

7 Likes

You can’t spell “Batshit” without AZ.

3 Likes

Being a white supremacist in a state where melanin saves your life every day–keeping you from getting skin cancer on the walk to your car in the morning-- is even more absurdly spiteful that it could be just about anywhere else.

1 Like

Time off for providing a public service?

3 Likes

So you live in a stridently open-carry state and you go all Paul Bunyan on your enemies? What gives?

17 Likes

He was just axing a question…

7 Likes

Wouldn’t that be Batshitz then?

3 Likes

Hey, we need to send this guy over to ohio. There having a one sided mentoring program to brainwash kids. This would give them a different point of view for a career. Apply at the gov’s office in person, bring tools required to make the point…

Good-let them kill each other off!

2 Likes

Splitter!

4 Likes

Unfortunately, most of those types are either just full of hot air or they target people of a different skin tone or different religion as their victims. This is just an anomaly, one fellow Aryan brother got in his way or played too much and too close to his girlfriend.

24 more whacks and he could have beat Lizzie Borden’s all-time record by one. Oh well.

I know this goes without saying, but its really hard to feel sorry for a bunch of Neo-Nazis that want to kill each other. I say…go for it.

6 Likes

I think it was a cutting remark.

2 Likes

Talk about killing two birds with one ax!

1 Like

Okay, White Supremacists ALWAYS have guns…so how come Calkins’ guns didn’t keep him from getting his head nearly cut off?

i mean, wasn’t Mason a bad guy with a gun…I mean, ax?

2 Likes

When will the White Supremacist Leaders publicly condemn this epidemic of White on White violence and murder?
The White Community is to blame for all the times they have not been shot by White Police Officers in the exercise of their duty.
This will not end until the White Community takes responsibility for the crime and lawlessness that permeates their Redneck culture.

14 Likes

Guns are fine if you just want somebody to be dead, but they’re a little impersonal. It’s like sending a card instead of visiting. If you really want a guy to know how you feel, hitting him with an ax a bunch of times can be the way to go.

6 Likes