Discussion: Report: Warrants Issued For White Supremacist Featured In Vice Film

OKCupid doesn’t want him to sully the gene pool.

The skinheads need their own dating site. OKStupid.

22 Likes

Learning about crying Nazis in the morning always makes my day.

9 Likes

I’m in Boston. We need a MLK type to lead the resistance to these events. Otherwise, I’m torn about protesting. Non violent resistance is the ONLY way to go here, and I’m not seeing a consistent message from the counter protesting groups up here that supports non violence. They are just a cobbled together collection of left wing push back that seems extra angry to me. Not that I blame them, but violence is EXACTLY what these Nazis want.

This cobbled together angry group approach is a serious problem for the Democratic Party. We need a consistent focused message and leadership that is neither extreme angry lefty or corporate centrist Republican masquerading as Democrat. We have a major leadership and messaging issue here, and the fascists in the GOP leadership are exploiting it. Big time.

17 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:That makes me so damn happy.

18 Likes

It’s being held on the Boston Common in downtown Boston. There are often restrictions on backpacks and weapons at many Boston events, including the Boston Marathon and the Fourth of July Boston Pops concerts.

7 Likes

Lock him up!

5 Likes

He already has spent some time in jail and has said that we should kill government agents, so I´m sure that the court will look favorably upon him.

Cantwell, Southern Poverty Law Center

15 Likes

He even said explicitly he is terrified when he doesn’t have his guns with him (though he is “cool as a cucumber” when he has them).

On the other hand, I will say I think it is a waste of energy to heap anger and abuse on this guy in particular. I watched the (excellent!) Vice News show as well as his later tearful statement. He’s certainly violent and hateful, but he is also evidently quite mentally unstable. I’m not saying I want to give him a hug, but he seems more like a confused wounded animal than anything else. For me, it’s the 25-30% of the country–all Republicans–who sympathize with such lunatics that actually infuriate. Of course some of them are as mentally unstable as this guy, but many of them are not.

12 Likes

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Let’s not get too harsh here. I mean, it’s not like he used…

…AN EMAILZ SERVERGHAZI!!!

:smile:

10 Likes

I just can’t take this guy seriously until I can view a YouTube video of him sweeping a table full of dildos onto the floor.

8 Likes

He has 5 gun (3 on him at all times from the film) but I’m guessing he’ll tearfully turn himself in.

1 Like

OT
Steve Bannon OUT, just heard on MSMBC
Also on Drudge

10 Likes

I saw this guy crying about the warrants yesterday. What was this moron thinking when he joined up? Did he think at all? Has he ever heard the old saying “if you can’t do the time, don’t do the crime?”

This is America, asshole. We beat the Nazis and the White Supremacists before and we will do it again.

16 Likes

And NYT

2 Likes

The long awaited pivot has arrived.

5 Likes
9 Likes

Trump ordering his aides to remove embattled Steve Bannon

from Rawstory

1 Like

Now he can let his freak flag fly.

4 Likes

Right!!!

1 Like

Wait… I thought crying and whining was most of the neo-nazi platform.

“The Jews are taking our money… waaaah.”
“The Blacks are taking our wimmens… waaah.”
“The women won’t clean up after us and make us sandwiches… waaaah.”
“It is totally everyone else’s fault I’m a looser… waaah.”

15 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available