Discussion: Report: Vanessa Trump Files For Divorce From Trump Jr

I always get my fingernails done. My toenails are another story because of running.

2 Likes

Every time he flys, the shit hits the fan ā€“ like indictments are unsealed or we get MAJOR news.

9 Likes

Maybe thatā€™s why sheā€™s getting out now. Sheā€™s young enough to find an truly older stable genius. For the childrenā€™s sake, always for the children.

1 Like

I know nothing other than what other people post.

4 Likes

Here comes Trump Crime Family bankruptcy Number 7.

4 Likes

What the actual hell?

That kidā€™s head - ainā€™t on straight.
Weā€™re not talking Exorcist, but look at the plane created by the eyes, and the mouth/chin.
And compare to his brother. Contrast with shoulders ā€¦ (which one is Beavis? Canā€™t remember - frustrating.)

Tell me Iā€™m wrong.

6 Likes

Make Your Life Better

2 Likes

I can understand that.

1 Like

ā€œAnd now, on scene, itā€™s - Guy Smiley! Yayyyyyyy!!!ā€

3 Likes

I donā€™t think @antisachetdethe flies United and now I hope he never does because of the most recent horror the airlineā€™s brought on itself. A customer was forced to put a puppy in the overhead by Flight Attendant Ratched and he didnā€™t survive.

5 Likes

If there are an assets left, legal fees are going to eat them up. She better go back to modeling fast.

1 Like

They both look distinctly odd to me as well.

I can see how Ivanka favors them both, too. If you concentrate on the lower part of her face she looks just like Eric.

4 Likes

Wow, Vanessa just lost 175 pounds of ugly fat.

13 Likes

Probably not.
Don Jr wedding date is 11/12/2005
Ivankaā€™s kids all born after that. (Married Kush October 25, 2009 then kids born 2011,2013,2016)

Unless itā€™s Tweety Aminā€™sā€¦

Plus this photo is pre-boob job, three noses and a chin implant ago.

6 Likes

Unitedā€™s record is worse than you think.

From USA Todayā€¦
United had 53 animals die on its flights from January 2012 through
February 2017, the most recent month available, according to the
Transportation Departmentā€™s Air Travel Consumer Report. That compared
with a total of 136 animals that died on all flights of airlines.

3 Likes

Did you see where they broke a kittenā€™s pelvis,and mistakenly sent a 10 year old dog to Japan? At least these two survived, so far.

2 Likes

I guess you didnā€™t hear about the United Surprise, surprise, surprise concerning dogs from this week. A German Shepherd bound for Denver was diverted to Tokyoā€¦ The dog was flown home today.

If she gets custody and can shield her kids from the dysfunction of the tRump family, she may be able to break the chain of sociopathy that seems to go from one generation to another in that family. I know nothing about her, but her realizing she must get out now and not wait until its convenient from a political angle, gives me hope sheā€™s not as messed up as the rest of them.

6 Likes

Noooooooooooooooo!!!

Good to do it now, so sheā€™s not obligated to visit him in prison.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available