Discussion: Report: Vanessa Trump Files For Divorce From Trump Jr

Barron was born in March 2006, Stormy was in the picture at least since July 2006. I’m sorry I know these things and worse that I can Google them.

@darrtown

6 Likes

I’m going to wait until Rachel’s on and hope she’s updated the Big Board of Departures.

2 Likes

Got to see the tail end of that…Hulu doesn’t let you change channels easily.
But thanks for the alert

I love the old photos from the days my parents were first married, mid-Thirties, and then had me to spoil some years later.

1 Like

Those photos are the best. Young, carefree, looking forward to the future. Really interesting in my case. My mother didn’t get married until she was twenty five, then had me five years later. Almost unheard of in those days.

Given what we now know about the Russian poison Novichok. – that it can be applied as a powder which is activated by water. – she was right to be terrified.

1 Like

Ok Melania, you’re up next in the battered box…

2 Likes

Yep, I think you nailed it. Grab her share before it gets confiscated.
Sooner the better. I wish her and no innocent wives any ill will at all.

1 Like

Probably because she was always on flights?

3 Likes

Concentrate on a picture of those three?
GAAAAAAAAA!!! (runs from room)

2 Likes

Melania will leave next. Then Don and Jr. will be wild and crazy guys on the rebound in DC.

1 Like

My parents told me my first word was “plane.” Before I said mama or dada.

Then there was our poor Beagle. Lived for 18 years with the name “Who Poop,” because I was trying to say “here, pup.”

5 Likes

Nah. Too much fun.

I wonder if that’s how it works. I doubt it, but I don’t know. Lawyers?

Both my parents were 21, tail end of the Depression, waited for another decade to introduce me to the world or rather the world contained in New York city.

2 Likes

But what if they’re divorced?

Beto O’Rourke couldn’t say Robert. Just like Rafael couldn’t say Ted.

1 Like

Just started rereading Delores Kearns Goodwin’s “No Ordinary Time.” Totally fascinating.

So Donnie jr apparently has a net worth of $300 million (I looked via the google). Vanessa could be well set after the dust settles.

“Deliverance” in Upper Manhattan. Cue “Dueling Banjos.”

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available