Discussion: Report: Trump Pledges To Campaign For Midterms As GOPers Fear Tough Fight

1 Like

We’d love to have you here in New Jersey’s 7th district, please! Come on down!

45 Likes

Will there be any of those signature Trump Nuremberg rallies?

43 Likes

President Donald Trump promised last week to campaign for Republican members of Congress

Yes, please!

48 Likes

Lots of luck to ya trying to defend the indefensible!

15 Likes

Please proceed, Mr. Predisent*.

28 Likes

YAY!! Good news!! Bring him on!!

14 Likes

I presume this is from internal polling without Russian interference…

Best case scenario “Republicans maintain control but lose seats” I wouldn’t think that kind of information was allowed around the Orange One.

8 Likes

Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please!
And one more thing: oh, please!

43 Likes

Can we start a GoFundMe to maximize Donnie’s GOP campaign rally travels?

It will be the kiss of death for GOP candidates anywhere other than the Bible Belt, and Bumfuck Wyoming…

19 Likes

I read a headline today that said; “Analysis: Trump actions garble administration message.” I believe it was from the Washington Post.
How can you garble a message that is nothing but garble in the first place? Isn’t that a bit like saying your septic tank has turned to shit?

38 Likes

Luther Strange: This will work out fine.
Alabama Pedophile: I guarantee it.

20 Likes

President Donald Trump promised last week to campaign for Republican members of Congress after House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) warned him that the political landscape is not in their party’s favor.

Apparently DT did not understand and McCarthy did not explain that DT is a major reason why “the political landscape is not in their party’s favor.”

35 Likes

I say he should hold a big-ass rally right in front of Trump Tower in Manhattan, with every New York City and New York State Republican politician and candidate standing there with him and cheering him on, especially the lovely and talented (he can break a reporter in half like a little boy and throw him off of a balcony!) Michael Grimm.
After all, they love the entire Trump family so much in Manhattan!

23 Likes

Trump can call his time stumping for them the “Kiss of Death” tour.

Heck I might buy the T-Shirt.

If the funds go to supporting Puerto Rico. Doubt that will happen though.

31 Likes

Can’t wait for the crash when his delusions of universal adoration meet the reality of Republicans not picking up the phone when he calls.

10 Likes

He is totally fucking delusional, isn’t he? I wish I possessed the amount of high-quality marijuana I would have to smoke in order to become that fucking delusional. I could sell half and be financially set for life, and I could keep the other half for myself, since there would be enough for me to smoke for the rest of my life.

20 Likes

He’ll only campaign in safe states and districts where he’ll be able to whip up a rally atmosphere. He’s not doing this for anything but to satisfy his hunger for applause.

33 Likes

Boy, that motherfucker’s gonna need an awful lot of rolls of paper towels!

12 Likes

Yeah, but even “safe” districts in Iowa and Tennessee are turning out ferociously anti-Trump/GOP crowds. About the only places he’ll be able to campaign will be northern Idaho and southern Oklahoma.

17 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available