Discussion: Report: Secret Service Spent $13,500 On Golf Cart Rentals For Trump Trip

1 Like

Didn’t know a cart was needed for Putt Putt

6 Likes

Even if the lard-ass refuses to walk the course, why can’t the Secret Service agents walk? After all, it’s not as if a golf cart is a vehicle capable of speeding away from the scene of an attempt on the president’s life. Although Trump may be demanding a Pope-mobile-style golf cart, complete with a Ferrari (oops, make that Corvette, since we buy American) engine and nuke-proof glass.

4 Likes

What the cluck!

9 Likes

Mar a Largo (and other Trump properties) charges the Secret Service to rent golf carts. That is beautiful.
How much do golf carts cost new? It seems like a reasonable investment at this point.

7 Likes

M illionaire
A sshole
G olfing
A gain

13 Likes

10 Likes

Mr.Twitter Finger looks like he needs some exercise that is a bit more brisk than golf. He is one out of shape duffer.

More importantly, why isn’t Trump made to pay for the Secret Service golf carts ? It isn’t as if he is doing anything for the country while he is out there hacking away. Make this tub of lard pay for his own entertainment.

4 Likes

Less than a thousand dollars per day to keep Trump out of Washington and as ineffective as possible? I say this is money well spent. I’m sure we can find about $365k/year in the federal budget to keep him there.

6 Likes

Holy shit, buy the dumb SOB a golf cart and put it in the luggage bay of AF1. Typical dumber than dog shit government employees. No wonder the knuckle draggers of the world elected the asshole. Sad.

1 Like

I don’t really care about this at all. What I do care about is how annoying it is that people who complained about something Obama did that cost less than this will not complain about this.

5 Likes

Barron’s Cart Rentals LLC is gouging the Secret Service, just my opinion.

8 Likes

Trump’s complaints about Obama golfing had less to do with a president taking a vacation and more to do with the fact that a black man was on the links and not serving in the clubhouse.

17 Likes

He seems to be screwing the country just fine from Bedminster.

5 Likes

Whaaaat? Trump isn’t golfing!!! Obama golfs! Trump is working!

3 Likes

That and Obama’s leaked vacation photos didn’t reveal ass cheeks blocking out the sun.

12 Likes

9 Likes

They would have only cost about $2000, but Donald made them put on a a lot of fancy gold stuff and rent them from his club.

1 Like

No golfing!! No golfing!! You’re the golfing!!

5 Likes

The big guy upstairs doesn’t love us that much.

2 Likes