Discussion: Report: Secret Service Can't Pay Agents Because Of Trump's Travel, Large Family

i think just one half of an equestrian statue would be representative enough - maybe re-purpose a confederate general monument by removing the rider and sawing the front half of the horse off.

There wasn’t a lot of fanfare about it. The Coast Guard was also transferred from the Treasury Department to DHS (in peacetime) at the same time. The Coast Guard retains its unique position as both one of the armed forces and a law enforcement agency.

1 Like

And he wants women to not have birth control

Of course. The baying mobs are only rhetorical too. That doesn’t mean that the Trumps aren’t afraid of them.

Yes, and the lesson here is to ignore them.

The right wing jerkoffs are complaining about what a Democrat did? Oh no!

Absolutely!

Like x 1000

Fucker, he should be donating that stuff to the U.S. government instead of fleecing the tax payer.

1 Like

And I bet $2.5 million is going right into the profits of the Trump Organization! Something is sorely WRONG with this damn fucked up picture!

1 Like

Yet another indisputable reason for impeachment…

1 Like

If they decline the protection, how are they going to continue to funnel taxpayer money into the family business?

1 Like

This problem is very easy to fix. Simply impose a special Presidential Protection tax on all those economically anxious white people in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania who voted for Trump. They’ll be very happy and eager to pay for the protection of their savior.

1 Like

Where are his 2nd amendment people?
I’m sure they would be up to the job. Just look at the fine militia at Charlottesville.

1 Like

And if they were threatened their tears alone would stop any bad guys.

1 Like

I thought that Congress cut SS protection for ex presidents down to 10 years after they leave office - not for life.

They did that before September 11th. Then thought “better” of it. The bill was pushed through by Gingrich, who infamously said at the time, “Why are we spending millions to protect a rich old lady in Austin.” Needless to say, didn’t go over well, even though the bill passed.

3 Likes

So they went back to lifetime SS?

1 Like

Yes.

Well shit, I had thought it was still 10 years and I swore when the 10 was up I was going to organize a drive-by shoeing of W’s front lawn.

O well.

1 Like

I’d be more afraid of Preston Hollow police than of the SS. You might want to rethink. :slight_smile:

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available