Discussion: Report: Scalia's Cause Of Death To Be Ruled A Heart Attack

Discussion for article #246020

Broccoli is very important part of a healthy diet. :smirk:

15 Likes

I guess I was wrong — Turns out he had one —

28 Likes

He had a heart?

9 Likes

Well, damn. I thought he was a heart attack waiting to happen, but I was secretly holding out hope that there´d be something more compromising and colorful involved.

4 Likes

3:30 a.m. on Sunday, the Sunset Funeral Home embalmed Scalia’s remains, according to Chris Lujuan, a funeral home manager. Embalming is required by Texas law before a body can be transported out of state.

He’s nothing but dust now.

1 Like

Shocker. My money was on autoerotic asphyxiation.

13 Likes

This will only serve to fuel the wingnut conspiracy theorists who have already declared Associate Justice Antonin Scalia was poisoned by Barack Obama.

5 Likes

and we will never know no information about anything. he could have been poisoned not saying he was, but apparently there is a very quick decision to limit information who was the “friend” he came with and why was he there?` an 80 year old sick old man hunting quail??? lol twice america swallows anything

2 Likes

Im surprised GOPers aren’t demanding he be cryogenically frozen and hold open his supreme court seat until his return. NO need for president Obama to nominate a new justice. The GOP has it all taken care of with another one of their “constitutional” solutions.

7 Likes

A Weekend at Bernie’s thing would have been far more entertaining. After all, Thomas is doing that now…

8 Likes

Alex Jones has already proven this was an assignation and is urging his listeners to stock up on peanut butter and cottage cheese as the end is surely near.

2 Likes

embalmed or cremated or Cremora

Oh fu*k! rotflmao’

I made a joke about this last night, and today…VOILA! It’s clear to the Right GOPig Cons and Baggers: OBAMA DID IT!

And don’t doubt for a moment that the ditto/pin heads, AM listening, loathsome, knuckle dragging, white trash human garbage that makes up the base of the GOP will eat it up!

1 Like

Just to keep the facts straight: WFAA is not “a local TV station”. WFAA is in Dallas; Presidio County is in far west Texas. Marfa is more than 500 miles from Dallas.

3 Likes

Makes one believe in that ~snicker!~ “grand plan” the Fundies babble about.
rotfl

https://scontent-ams2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/t31.0-8/12716368_928568703858605_908760100064892223_o.jpg

16 Likes

And in pigeon season???

There’s more of the gravy than of the grave in this !!11!one!1

3 Likes

Baloney. This is the obvious endgame of Jade Helm, and the final death blow was delivered by an elite team of jackbooted ACORN/Black Panther thugs at the personal direction of the tyrant Obama. They tortured Scalia for hours in a vain attempt to get him to identify the locations of the underground patriot cells across the country that are ready to rise up to take the country back from the Kenyan Usurper and his cuckolding Democrat allies. Fortunately, the hero Antonin withstood the worst they could do to him, and willed his own heart to stop before they had a chance to succeed.

27 Likes

My money was on Clarence for this way out. Can he be next?

2 Likes

It would be truly shocking if there is no autopsy and no thorough report. Supreme Court Justices are human beings, whose foibles don’t always comply with the virtuous and proper image that they portray. The details of this death will be the subject of embarrassing rumors and innuendo, until all the facts are known.