Discussion: Report: Mnuchin Requested Use Of Government Jet For His Honeymoon

No, that was on the house (the big brick one next to that reddish square)

I hope someone simply pointed out, ā€œDude, sheā€™s your trophy wife, not ours.ā€

7 Likes

1 Like

Keep your goddamn government hands off my honeymoon! :dizzy_face:

7 Likes

How fucking stupid and arrogant Republicans are. Making such a request should be grounds for dismissal.

4 Likes

For the love of god Steve you can fly commercial and hide the handjob under a mink coatā€¦

While your wife sits in a different row.

5 Likes

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/20140211/4976113/shirley-temple-lollipop-o.gif

1 Like

Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin requested (and was denied)

Barbie Wife: And I am still pissed about it. We are so entitled. Why should we pay for anything?

They should fly first class on Great British Air

5 Likes

Dang! I shoulda asked for a plane for my honeymoon all those years ago. What was I thinking?

2 Likes

Hehehe

1 Like

1 Like

Wait! In my era it was the brown acid that was no good.

5 Likes

Something really twisted with this woman ā€“ which, unfortunately suggests her husbandā€™s probably not quite right in the head either.

Linton: Everyone look at me and my expensive clothes, traveling around on a government jet.

Instagram user: Glad we could pay for your little getaway.

Linton: Iā€™m better than you. More money. You and your pathetic little children are all second-rate losers.

Model and actress Linton (who grew up in a Scottish castle) took a gap year to volunteer in Zambiaā€¦which she immediately leveraged into a self-published memoir that the Zambian High Commission in London and others have criticised for its inaccuracies and promotion of the false narrative of ā€œthe white saviourā€. (Source: Wikipedia)

And this is apparently her idea of herself out there ā€œDoing more for your country than you areā€:

3 Likes

Seems like he could just illegally foreclose on a bunch of grannies and pick up a few more millions to pay for his honeymoon himself.

Or maybe he could petition Cockholster to get some of that $89 million he paid to the government settling his previous fines for illegally foreclosing on those other grannies.

In short, there has to be people he could screw to make it look like heā€™s paying for it out of his own pocket. Lord knows we wouldnā€™t want him to dip into the $300 million of lucre heā€™s already got stashed.

9 Likes

5 Likes

Another high dollar grifter costing the US taxpayer millions of dollars, courtesy (as always) of the GOP.

7 Likes

Trump bought is used from him. It was the one he used during the campaign. But then trump doesnā€™t need it now so hecould sell it at a profit to Mnuchin. (snark)

3 Likes

Make a fortune foreclosing on struggling families for bullshit reasons then refuse to use any of that ill-gotten money for your own damn honeymoon. Christ, what an asshole.

2 Likes

WTF??? Literaly!!