Discussion: Report: Ivanka Trump Wrote Unused 'Clarification' On 'Rapist' Mexicans Comment

Thanks. After all, they’re just like “regular working guys” and they need a vacation, right?

Scary anD sexist. Why does Libtards not Hold chicks in high reGard?

13 Likes

They were horrified to find out that their own children were innocently watching their own fascist lunatic of a grandfather on TV? You just can’t depend on The Help to monitor all the bad things out of your children’s lives when you are away?

5 Likes

See? LibTards raGe over trump’s reMarks baca use they misconstrued remarKs about Mexican RapistS that HE NEVER EVEN MADE. more manufactured libTard outrage.

7 Likes

The comment seemed pretty straight forward to me. I knew exactly what he meant. I see no need for clarification .

5 Likes

I am detecting style creep.

5 Likes

Typing on an iPad.

6 Likes

Ipad ? You hipster You !

3 Likes
5 Likes

what a surprise… Cheeto Donnie refuses to clarify something he has a sincerely held belief about…

color me bored…

3 Likes

Nothing more scary than a hot sheister.

jw1

3 Likes

C’mon, we all know the “clarification” would be something along the lines of “He was just being sarcastic,” or “He was just joking.” His entire campaign is a bad joke. As it’s starting to look as though he’s going to lose in a major defeat, I’m actually OK with it all. Let the Orange bigmouth and his lack of self-control ruin any chance he may have had to win this election.

3 Likes

Take it up with theghostofstevejobs.

17 Likes

When this election is over and Trump is ignominiously defeated not only should he be ostracized but his kids as well.

1 Like

Shouldn’t that be “IpaD!”?

9 Likes

Is this relevant because it dispels the notion that Trump might listen to “reason” from his own offspring?

5 Likes

The New York businessman’s remarks that Mexican immigrants were “bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists” in his June 2015 campaign launch were "mischaracterized as being a categorical attack on Hispanics,”

When really they were only an attack on Mexicans, Guatemalans, Hondurans, and Nicaraguans.

And also Salvadorans.

Seriously, do you people not understand sarcasm?!

4 Likes

They are out gunning innocent wildlife down…

… in Africa. Junior and Eric call it “sacrificing.”

4 Likes

Given the fact that this is really minor, it still does point out one thing … if Ivanka is the “brains” of the Trump campaign, then this explains a lot!

9 Likes

I think somebody finally figured out all they brought to the table were stupidity and bigotry and the campaign already had those areas pretty well covered.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available