Discussion: Report: Ivanka Trump Jeered At By Fellow Passenger In JetBlue Coach

Yeah I took a few days off around the EC meeting. I got kind of empty and bitter.

But I read the story about Breitbart sending that Jewish family running from their homes and suddenly I was full of O Hell No!

5 Likes

I have to give credit for that to antisachetdethe. That’s who actually suggested that people ought to handle it thusly.

Anti spends a lot of time flying apparently.

2 Likes

When the Trump/Kushners can’t charge the travel expense to the campaign, they go coach on Jet Blue.

2 Likes

@katscherger

Good for you …
Girlieblue ----

3 Likes

There is a difference be tween expressing you opinion and being a dbag. This guy went d bag. Probably a Trump camp plant to gain sympath. Really pathetic thing to do trumpies, but certainly fit’s the always lying approach trump ihas been using since he began his campaign.

I agree that this is no way to act. We must not denounce the ‘deplorables’ and him then act deplorable. Still, I wondered as others have if this wasn’t a set up. She has a seat in coach on Jet Blue? Wonder the last time she did that? Can’t explain it but the comments just didn’t sound authentic to me either.

Can’t wait to see Qusay and Uday Trump’s body doubles; though I have always wondered about those poor dopes who were Saddam Hussein’s body doubles.

1 Like

Jeez, I thought only Republicans were classless…

We are better than this? That’s why we lose. This is not an academic or moral exercise. How many Mothers and Children will suffer, go hungry and die because of this filth? POLITICAL CORRECTNESS is dead. Is my conscience more important than the well being of the defenseless? Call her a whore, a bitch, whatever … you will get thrown off anyway might as well get thrown off for something awesome.

Anyone see Sicario, I highly recommend it … a great movie. There is a line in the movie, ‘Please, not in front of my kids’. Very instructive and morally concise.

1 Like

Why the hell would a “Billionaires” daughter (or mistress?) be flying in coach with the riff raff?

2 Likes

Dad.s jet was tied up transporting foreign officials to a Trump business meeting,

Damned right ! Get used to it, the majority of this country hates your sasses.

Billionaires? Really? Name a few.

Well , she COULD have used one of Daddys jets . Oops , sorry , they have all been grounded . ( Donny could not afford the fuel ) .

First of all her father is the “billionaire”, and I have yet to see how much truth there is to that. I think he ultimately owes money, he lives off businesses that have cash flow and are backed by Russian and Chinese money.

I have seen multi-millionaires in coach, but perhaps not billionaires. However, Warren Buffet, Carlos Slim, Ingvar Kamprad, Chuck Feeney and Frederick Meijer are all billionaires who fly coach. Do you think it would be proper for some FOX nut to incessantly verbally berate Warren Buffet on a crowded plane?

Also, ever stop to think Ivanka and her kids needed to get somewhere on short notice, and no first class tickets were available?

It is absurd to be ripping her for flying coach while on a loaded plane. Just utterly absurd and childish for that buffoon to be doing that while he had a child in his hand, and while her children were there as well.

Exactly! This is what I keep telling my campaign manager (yes, I have a campaign manager-of sorts). He managed our democrat congressman’s GOTV campaign and has agreed to help me in my run for town board in the town I’m moving to (no details until I announce, sorry) if I can win the caucus. The town has 9000 residents, usually 5-6% vote in caucuses.

His experience says that if I (and my friends and family) can knock on roughly 2000 doors and get half those I talk to to come out and vote for me, I’ll win the caucuses and get funding and logistics support from the Democratic Party, of which he will be working for as the county executives right hand man.

I’m doing this!

As far as this issue; anger, yes. Holding them to task for,their bullshit, yes! Even in public, and firmly! Being rude enough to be removed from a flight? No. We are better than this in THAT WAY. In all other ways, we Dems need to smear on the war paint and STOP being so fucking nice! No more ‘give them rope’ or ‘turn the other cheek’ bullshit.

I’m out for GOTP SCALPS!

1 Like

Yes, poor behavior. But if I get a chance to chase down Carl Paladinomin his district I’m going to spit on his shoes…

?? All we heard from Hillary during the campaign was “he’s a racists”, “he’s a sexist”, “his supporters are deplorable”…on and on. Name calling. Talk about the issues. Obama never got into name calling, he just talked issues. And he won. Twice.

Tim Kaine did the same thing in the debate with Pence. Just kept ranting “your candidate is a racist”, etc. Talk about the damn issues. He was like a crybaby.

1 Like

I dont have a side…

Nor do you have a clue actually.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available