Discussion: Report: Federal Authorities Arrest Man In Florida Connected To Bomb Threats

Support the Southern Poverty Law Center if you can, people. They track these hate groups and make it harder for the feds to brush them off.

30 Likes

There could be other people involved

Other good people. On both sides. A lot of people are telling me.

15 Likes

Ha! I wonder who called and told them to cover the van up with a tarp?

21 Likes

Whatā€™s the over/under on whether he is or was running for elective office?
Donā€™t forget, an angry GOP primary loser was just arrested for trying to buy radioactive material.

5 Likes

Watching them readying to tow the van, Iā€™m having flashbacks to the Unabomberā€™s shack on a flatbed truck.

5 Likes

Dudeā€™s van is plastered with Pro-GOP stickers

Double secret false flag

16 Likes

On the plus side, the GOP didnā€™t immediately blame radical Islamic terrorists. On the negative side, they blamed the Democrats.

7 Likes

Zoom and enhance, please.

2 Likes

I wonder if Trump will offer to pay the MAGABomberā€™s legal fees?

12 Likes

That would explain the misspellings on the packages.

3 Likes

Theyā€™re covering up his van right now. Itā€™s in good condition except for the pictures of Trump and Trump-related crap covering all the windows. Looks like thereā€™s a motorcycle with a cover over it just behind the van.

You know these guys just want to do whatever they want. Look at Trump. He does it and gets away with it. They LOVE that. No laws or rules that they donā€™t like. Put down all the people they donā€™t like.

What a bunch of immature, stunted, dangerous little boys. Trump has to be stopped, or this will just get worse.

Economic anxiety, my ass.

24 Likes

ā€œRepublicans are too smart to get caught. Soros paid this immigrant to dress up as a right wing fanatic, so that his family could get money to cross the borderā€.

5 Likes

Donā€™t worry Sean and Rush are probably already saying that kerning analysis proves that the stickers were made by George Soros.

3 Likes

Verified. This is a Republican parasite. Time to literally roast that right wing traitor like a side of beef. He needs to be executed for treason and terrorism.

No quarter for these terrorist traitors.

4 Likes

2 Likes

This is SOOOOOO obviously a Deep State op to make Republicans look bad.

And you just know that is going to be the explanation all over the Wingnutsphere starting now.

11 Likes

He supposedly may have some ties to NYC. Thatā€™s enough right there.

6 Likes

So the migrant caravan was sponsored by leftists, and this Dodge van appears to be sponsored by ā€¦

9 Likes

Federal Authorities Arrest Man In Florida Connected To Bomb Threats

Dear Ms. Riga, these were beyond ā€œbomb threats.ā€

Ā 

@kate_riga

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available