Discussion: Reagan's Son Turns On Trump For Saying Clinton Not 'Loyal' To Her Husband

Just rats abandoning the sinking ship of course. They want to be able to say they were principled and opposed him because they fear his sorry ass will be indicted for tax fraud.

8 Likes

When I saw the headline, I assumed it must be Ron. But Michael? What you said.

2 Likes

Wow, if you lose a near-complete asshole like Michael Reagen you must really be the complete package. What next? Will Insannity bail too?

8 Likes

Well Reagan’s cheating on Wyman, was against his mother, so he takes it more personal.

2 Likes

Ron Jr is a democrat and has been for as long as he’s been in public life. Ya know, the Reagan kids have their parental issues, but they did love their parents and like to remember them in the best light. I can’t blame them for that. As for Nancy likely supporting Hillary – that thought actually makes me happy. Today we heard the fellow who prosecuted the Whitewater case is now supporting Hillary. W’s daughter and and father are supporting Hillary. Who knew that the fear of Donald Trump would start uniting people. And once enough dissenting republicans give Hillary this chance, perhaps they will cut her some slack and help get some bipartisanship going again. One can only hope…

12 Likes

Your father would have been drummed out of the GOP over a decade ago were he still alive.

10 Likes

It’s probably Time-Warner, so it’s out half the time anyway.

2 Likes

I know I’m hopeful. It’s not the same dynamic they had with Obama- she was well liked as a senator by plenty of GOP. Of course I’m told that John Boehner likes Obama, too, so I’m hopeful, but not overly.

4 Likes

Umm, one thing that Hillary definitely is, is loyal to her husband, I mean WTF?

She could easily have bailed, numerous times. What part of ‘loyalty’ doesn’t the Orange Blob understand?

11 Likes

Every part.

14 Likes

It’s dogwhistle for “Hillary is lezzos with that Muslim chick.”

3 Likes

I must have missed a meme… what’s “HO”?

I assume you’re not just a fan of OO scale model railroad…

1 Like

I’m reminded that the day after St. Ronnie’s assassination attempt cars all over San Francisco were already sporting “Give Hinkley Another Chance” bumper stickers. More proof that the canonized adulterer was as popular as President as he was as Governor, at least in certain circles.

Hillary’s Opponent.

1 Like

The word is “imply” not “infer.” Sheez. But Trump didn’t even imply; he said it outright.

1 Like

Like a large number of Republicans. A little late to the party, but we will take them on board.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. We will be getting a number of these people and we need to welcome them.

8 Likes

President Obama some time back dissed Trump by not even showing him the respect of saying his name and instead referred to him as Hillary’s opponent.
I keep forgetting which but either JW1 or Darrtown coined the term ‘HO’ short for her opponent or Hillary’s opponent and it has stuck because it’s easier to write as often as we do nowadays and for the same disrespect to HO.

It’s just an insult thrown back at the king of insults.

4 Likes

Well, Trump is gay for some dude named ‘Cash’ that I keep hearing about ; )

4 Likes

Really? I heard he likes to get “leverage” up the ass—whatever that means.

1 Like

You do know this was staunch ultra-ahole Michael Tweeting, right?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available