Discussion: Read The Democratic Response To The Nunes Memo On FISA

It’s the stuff he’s pouring down the aircraft toilet …
gets into the con-trails ya know …

3 Likes

John Fucking Dean folks.

5 Likes

Holy shit!!!

2 Likes

He’s spouted off a few today …

8 Likes

It is no longer a secret. If you’re a trumpsterw then you’re also Russian operatitives.

2 Likes

he he …

14 Likes

I’ve been thinking that pretty much constantly since …say … Feb 2017…
I’m waiting… and not very patiently …for trump to be indicted, arrested and dragged out of the White House in hand cuffs.

3 Likes

If anyone should know about the end of a president it would be John Dean. He and Adam Schiff let trump have it ‘right between the eyes’ today via twitter in a “he said - he said” cat fight.
I am so looking for trump to be indicted. I have some fine bourbon at hand to celebrate with should it occur.

4 Likes

OT A little more good news for your weekend.

I didn’t even know Fox was being investigated, though I always thought it should. All the millions in payoffs always seemed ripe for financial shenanigans.

11 Likes

Americans see working with their government as patriotism. The GOP does not.

1 Like

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Subject: Moniker Alert

Devin Nunes now known as the Inspector Clouseau of Fresno.

#30#

5 Likes

Manafort, Kushner, and Jr. are musts, but I won’t be happy without Roger Stone in there.

4 Likes

What is this, “life” of which you speak?

5 Likes

Devin Nunes busy writing his next memo:

He doesn’t know how to spell “Mueller”.

1 Like

Goddamn it dommyluc, beer is really expensive here in Bangkok. Quit making me spit it out (just glad it didn’t spew through my nose).

1 Like

Vox reports:

After the Schiff memo was released on Saturday, House Republicans released a document rebutting its core claims. Their response to this damning citation is — and I am not making this up — that the vital line in which the FBI discloses the information about Steele was “buried in a footnote.”

SOOO… it appears that Trump is not the only Republican who doesn’t like to read.

5 Likes

Schiff is fearless. He would be fantastic as 46.

3 Likes

I doubt that is anti. Anti is a much spiffier dresser and the duct tape wouldn’t be showing.

It seems clear now that Trump was always compromised and that the Russians were only looking to widen their circle of accomplices with more meetings and that they have now got the entire GOP committing treason and obstruction of justice for the Trump-Putin mafia, just for starters.

I’m also curious. However, in the long game, the Dems and Mueller don’t want to let people know how close they are to pulling up their nets. The names will all come out in good time. I trust Mueller to get this right when it all ends.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available