Discussion: Read The Democratic Response To The Nunes Memo On FISA

I remember reading that now, a month or so ago, you guys noticed a bigly pattern. LOL – then I also thank @antisachetdethe for his talent and dedicated service. Fly! Fly … fly! :airplane:

5 Likes

They did! If you read the Seth Abramson twitter thread, there is a highly redacted section that looks like 3-4-5 names were redacted but the footnote wasn’t redacted and includes the actual names that had been blacked out!

6 Likes

It’s the stuff he’s pouring down the aircraft toilet …
gets into the con-trails ya know …

3 Likes

John Fucking Dean folks.

5 Likes

Holy shit!!!

2 Likes

He’s spouted off a few today …

8 Likes

It is no longer a secret. If you’re a trumpsterw then you’re also Russian operatitives.

2 Likes

he he …

14 Likes

I’ve been thinking that pretty much constantly since …say … Feb 2017…
I’m waiting… and not very patiently …for trump to be indicted, arrested and dragged out of the White House in hand cuffs.

3 Likes

If anyone should know about the end of a president it would be John Dean. He and Adam Schiff let trump have it ‘right between the eyes’ today via twitter in a “he said - he said” cat fight.
I am so looking for trump to be indicted. I have some fine bourbon at hand to celebrate with should it occur.

4 Likes

OT A little more good news for your weekend.

I didn’t even know Fox was being investigated, though I always thought it should. All the millions in payoffs always seemed ripe for financial shenanigans.

11 Likes

Americans see working with their government as patriotism. The GOP does not.

1 Like

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Subject: Moniker Alert

Devin Nunes now known as the Inspector Clouseau of Fresno.

#30#

5 Likes

Manafort, Kushner, and Jr. are musts, but I won’t be happy without Roger Stone in there.

4 Likes

What is this, “life” of which you speak?

5 Likes

Devin Nunes busy writing his next memo:

He doesn’t know how to spell “Mueller”.

1 Like

Goddamn it dommyluc, beer is really expensive here in Bangkok. Quit making me spit it out (just glad it didn’t spew through my nose).

1 Like

Vox reports:

After the Schiff memo was released on Saturday, House Republicans released a document rebutting its core claims. Their response to this damning citation is — and I am not making this up — that the vital line in which the FBI discloses the information about Steele was “buried in a footnote.”

SOOO… it appears that Trump is not the only Republican who doesn’t like to read.

5 Likes

Schiff is fearless. He would be fantastic as 46.

3 Likes

I doubt that is anti. Anti is a much spiffier dresser and the duct tape wouldn’t be showing.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available