Discussion: READ: Pelosi's Latest Mueller Talking Points for House Dems

I think it’s the Real Academia Española.

3 Likes

@jonney_5 did a post up-thread linking to the slate article discussing the Barr memo and how his letter went out of its way to limit the scope of the accusation using tight, carefully chosen language. Pay particular attention to how Trump’s spokes-people describe the Russians that they claim that were not a party to any collusion or coordination. If you pay attention you will notice that they say that there was no collusion between Trump and the Russian government. But… by phrasing it that way they leave out and by omission concede that collusion between Trump and Russians without official portfolio is still possible. The idea that the only ‘bad’ collusion will involve Russian government officials is naive and quaint.

6 Likes

That’s what everybody said when I stated in Nov. 2016 that Trump might win.
Perception is Reality, not Truth.
I foresee a bruising campaign ahead with vicious scorched earth accusations of Treason by Trump and his minions keeping all the MSM transfixed by the strum & drang and Trump wrapping himself in the Flag and Carrying a Cross for the far-right.
Its going to get very, very ugly quickly.

1 Like

You’ll catch on.

1 Like

If you don’t know who Canetti was, or why I mentioned him, that’s OK: just look him up.

As for your questions: [1] You decide. [2] Indeed?! [3] I suppose so. [4] [Loosen the helmet.]

I appreciate the comment but I don’t believe in “flagging” anything or calling people “trolls.”

Plus I appreciate everyone’s comments, including @steve24’s!

@emiliano4 @thunderclapnewman @tena @squirreltown @xpurg8d @geofu54

1 Like

I understand, but neither you nor I know if they are public figures or not. And even if they are public figures they should have a right to a modicum of privacy if they are not being charged with a crime or part of a criminal investigation that lead to charges.

This is not necessarily a good thing. Who defines the “Public Interest?” A partisan justice department?

1 Like

SMDH

1 Like

You do that a lot. Watch out for concussions.

Media is making money hand over first covering Der Pumkinfurher. That’s what is wrong. They are protecting their cash cow and the party that gives them tax cuts…

1 Like

Nobody pays him to troll.

They pay him to use up America’s strategic Exclamation Point reserve, in an insidious effort to leave us woefully under stocked and vulnerable to clandestine punctuation-based attacks from abroad.

12 Likes

You jest, but they’re coming.

1 Like

Which is more than I can hope for you.

@emiliano4, my supposed “victim,” actually “liked” hours ago the comment of mine that poor @steve24 mistook as an attack …

Maybe the MSM was wrong about Russian Collusion all along.

And the only person happier than Nancy Pelosi about the Mueller Report is Donald Trump.

She is an enemy of democracy:

Dems seek to stifle primary challenges to incumbents

Like after the dismal Iraq WMD stenographer coverage?

4 Likes

Not something we should ever let them, or their apologists, forget!

3 Likes

Maybe there’s no difference between a Wikileaks operation and your posts.

Which now defend the GOP and Russia.

By attacking their only viable opposition, and spinning idiotic conspiracy theories like:

I could train a seal to troll better than that.

Seriously.

7 Likes

So @georgeh wrote that Pelosi is “an enemy of democracy.”

Linking to a headline (“Dems seek to stifle primary challenges to incumbents”), he referred (indirectly) to this from the DCCC:

The core mission of the DCCC is electing House Democrats, which includes supporting and protecting incumbents. To that end, the DCCC will not conduct business with, nor recommend to any of its targeted campaigns, any consultant that works with an opponent of a sitting Member of the House Democratic Caucus.

Your response is:

I could train a seal to troll better than that. Seriously.

So maybe (1) you did not like the text of the headline @georgeh linked to; or (2) you don’t believe the DCCC will do what it says it will do; or (3) you think what the DCCC threatens to do is not the same as “[seeking] to stifle primary challenges to incumbents”; or (4) you think it’s unfair to blame Pelosi for the DCCC’s threat; or (5) the phrase “enemy of democracy” is just a bridge too far.

Or … ?

1 Like

Keep cheering for the DNC establishment, @irasdad. Keep cheering for Pelosi and her bought-and-paid for Speakership. Keep cheering for her incumbent protection and her bribery rackets.

Dems seek to stifle primary challenges to incumbents

I am not defending the GOP and Russia. I am pointing out that after 20 months of investigation, maybe the truth is that there was no Russian collusion. Like there was no fucking WMD in Iraq.

Mueller and Barr have been friends and colleagues for decades.

Does it make any sense at all that Barr would misrepresent Mulller’s report without regard to that relationship? Or that Mueller would stay quiet while Barr lies about the results of Mueller’s 20-month investigation?

But go on with your hero worshipping of the establishment Dems and the MSM. They are a huge part of the reason Trump is sitting in the White House right now.

And that is where Pelosi clearly wants him to stay because it is most profitable to her.

Damning Barr with faint praise.

1 Like

What did you make of this bit?

“This is as good as it gets on our side.”

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available