Discussion: READ: Mueller Files Sentencing Memo Rebuttal To Michael Flynn

1 Like

From John Dean - general observation about where we all are now:

73 Likes

Shorter Mueller: 'We were very grateful for Flynn’s cooperation so we thought we’d be nice and recommend a sentence at the low end of the sentencing guidelines. But then he decided to go deep state and slander the FBI so f**k him. Your Honor, we will stand by our original recommendation, but if you’re looking at his memo (and man his attorneys are stupid for letting that argument in there) then feel free to disregard what we said and ‘lock him up’."

121 Likes

Apparently the “I might have told the FBI the truth even though I told the same lies to lots of other people first if they had only warned me that lying to them was a crime” defense has proven to be ju-u-u-ust a bit unpersuasive.

39 Likes

Im a nobody but is his thin reed that administration officials have to be reminded not to lie to the Feds?

24 Likes

The nation needs to see “lock her up” Flynn go to jail, even for just a few days.

44 Likes

Dear Judge: Please throw book at Mr. Dickweed. Thank you.

22 Likes

Well put!

10 Likes

It is scary that this dirty Putin whore and traitor had a top-ranking job at highest echelons of the Defense Intelligence Agency. I have a feeling that intelligence sources and methods were compromised as information was given to Putin and Lavrov regarding the intelligence from Israel. Flynn was ready to sell middle eastern countries infested with wahabbi sunni terrorists the infrastructure for making nuclear weapons in exchange for a commission. He was ready to kidnap an American permanent resident. This is treason plain and simple.

33 Likes

Yes. And that since they didn’t tell him “lying = bad” in advance of their interview it’s really all their fault.

13 Likes

When the prosecutor makes a filing that suggests no jail time, holy smokes, just photocopy that and present it as your own memo.

Derp.

36 Likes

What attorney does that? Mueller agrees that Flynn cooperated significantly and should not spend time in jail. Then Flynn’s attorney craps on the FBI ( and by association Mueller ) to get his client what? I’m not an attorney but I’m no idiot either. If I was representing a guy and the man that took him down said he’s OK with no jail tome I’d kiss that dudes ass in front of the Judge and say “drinks are on me”. WTF is wrong with these assholes?

65 Likes

And furthermore, they forgot to say Simon says don’t lie to the FBI, so it obviously doesn’t count.

23 Likes

Mueller came out swinging against that argument in his own filing,
saying “nothing about the way the interview was arranged or conducted
caused the defendant to make false statements to the FBI.”

Keep it up, Mr. Mueller. And everyone in BLOTUS’ house of cards should stock up on Depends™.

26 Likes

Sometimes, I do my best “lawyering” when I sit down and shut up.

18 Likes

Mueller is first class in every way.

13 Likes

Flynn and his lawyer are arrogant bastards. Lock him up and throw away the key.

15 Likes

I have a tendency to look for some complex ulterior motive when someone who should know better does something that is incredibly stupid but, in this case, I think Flynn is just incredibly stupid.

24 Likes

There is a reason why Obama told Trump not to hire him. Bet Trump now wishes he had listened.

26 Likes

This is as much a message to Trump and his b.s. excuses, as it is to Flynn and the presiding Judge.
Trump should be very, very afraid.

22 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available