Discussion: Rand Paul Says Rubio Should Resign And 'Give His Pay Back To The Taxpayer'

Discussion for article #243999

Most of these clowns fall into the same boat. Floppy Ears just takes it to an extreme.

1 Like

I think that is being too harsh on Marko Rubio. Voting in the senate just isn’t that important. Any conservative legislation that passes will just be voted by Obama. So why should he waste his valuable time. Once he is elected president he will show up for work …most of the working days. Maybe not all day but till lunch… probably.

5 Likes

Using other peoples work means you’re not doing the work yourself …so … I guess you ought to know —

7 Likes

Rubio definitely erred here. What a tin ear! First he says he’s bored with his job. Then later he screams about the budget bill and threatens to come back and delay its inevitable passing. Then, after being told he was too late to the game to be posturing thusly, he alone doesn’t bother to come back to DC to register his vote. Then he says his vote didn’t matter anyway. Then he doubles down, again and again. What a putz!

16 Likes

We all know that Rand had to go back to DC to skin another poodle from the animal shelter. His “hair” was looking a little dog-eared.

2 Likes

So if Rubio is not showing up for work in the Senate and according to most, he’s not actually campaigning, WTF is he doing???

9 Likes

To call him “half term Rubio” is to compliment him. He makes Palin look good.

If he doesn’t like his job, resign. I’m sure there are a lot cooler things he could be doing…with Jeb!

1 Like

Spiteful little man-child realizes he ain’t gonna be Prez, tries to take it out on his 'Tween-girl twin.

1 Like

He’s giving Sheldon Adelson a sponge-bath.

9 Likes

He does have a point there. When you put in “how many votes” into Google, it completes the sentence for you with “has Rubio missed”. Even Google recognizes the question before you finish asking it…which means lots of people are asking the same question I believe.

Btw, from www.govtrack.us on Rubio:

From Jan 2011 to Dec 2015, Rubio missed 197 of 1,482 roll call votes, which is 13.3%. This is much worse than the median of 1.7% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving.

7 Likes

… first time I’ve ever actually agreed with Rand Paul…

… i’m gonna go throw up now…

8 Likes

:confused:…And neither will ever be President of the United States.

5 Likes

Very rich coming from the guy who basically paid to change the rules in Kentucky so he could run for President and re-election as a Senator at the same time.

9 Likes
Well, you know, the difference between Marco Rubio and I is, I show up for work," [Rand] Paul said.

The difference between Rubio and Paul might be that Rubio knows you use the objective case after a pronoun, but the jury’s still out on how much Rubio’s got in the way of smarts.

2 Likes

Hey, you really shouldn’t knock him for that. He was gonna be president, he just knew it. Instead of just letting KY go in the primary and waiting to see if he could even get the nod, he’s going to spend a half million dollars embarrassing himself.

1 Like

Rubio has said that he is “frustrated” with voting in the Senate.

Poor little Marco. When he does vote, he typically loses. If he can’t win, he takes his ball and goes away. But then, this seems to be a typical trait of many of the Republican candidates.

Hey Marco. if you want to be a leader, you can’t run away.

2 Likes

All of you do know how Rubio is going to spin this? Right? Wait for it.

Rubio: Rand Paul and Harry Reid agree. This proves Paul’s a traitor to the GOP.

1 Like

I guess there soon won’t be that many Republicans left to vote in the Senate.
Problem solved.

1 Like

And the amazing thing is…he’s the best they’ve got.

2 Likes