Discussion: Rand Paul: Polls Showing Trump Lagging Are Meant To 'Suppress Turnout'

Make no mistake. Rand Paul is full of shit.

17 Likes

The Stupid runs deep in this one.

14 Likes

Donald Trump is human voter suppression. (I use human only in the loosest definition)

13 Likes

What does nepotism give you when the tree starts with a racist freak moron?

8 Likes

So those polls in KY, NE, IA, IN, GA, MO,… that show Hillary lagging are meant to suppress turnout in those states? Is that what Rand is suggesting? How dare the press manipulate the populace that way… When will our populace be educated enough to ignore the mental midgets who want to access the levers of power?

16 Likes

I’m confused. Wouldn’t hearing “our guy is losing now” inspire more people to vote?

8 Likes

Yes, because if there was anything America was wondering, it was “Whatever happened to that other fraud? No, not Rubio. No, not Cruz. The other one that everyone knew was a gigantic nothing.”

7 Likes

Who woke this little pipsqueak up?

13 Likes

There are conspiracies everywhere. Nothing (not even shit) “happens” unless it is part of some grand design in Randworld.

5 Likes

Oh Geez Rand, that Kentucky business was just bad polling. What you’re trying to do is fire up the base with misinformation. How typical.

7 Likes

Ru Paul would have made a better senator.

13 Likes

saying that he was “not sure exactly” what Trump meant and didn’t necessarily agree with him.

12 more days,right?

5 Likes

No, RP, the polls are meant to show that Donnie is getting bigly yugely, thumped by a sickly crooked girl…

That’s all.

For an eye doctor, you don’t seem to see too well…

5 Likes

I have been very worried since last winter that, if the polling looks like a break-away win for HRC, Dems won’t bother to vote, thinking “well, we’re gonna win anyway so I don’t need to add my single vote to the mix”. So I’m happy to see any reporting of the race tightening up!

But if Rand is right, Republicans really are odd ducks. “We’re not going to win so we’re not going to vote” makes no sense and, if that’s their mindset, polling is the least of their troubles. Of course, a solid ground game would have door knocking and phone banking with people telling their voting base “there’s far more of us than they think so let’s make sure we get out there and vote to show them!”

But Donald knows bestest because he’s more smarterest than I am.

6 Likes

“When we say over and over someone can’t win, that is a form of rigging in the sense that it is designed to suppress turnout,” Paul said in an interview

Or, you know, it’s just telling the truth. SMH

8 Likes

Ayn Rand would have been better… well, after she got cancer, anyway, and started believing in government programs.

3 Likes

Maybe he can self-certify Trumpet as the winner.

3 Likes

I guess only polls which show both candidates dead even are “fair” to these poor disenfranchised white Republicans…

5 Likes

Public opinion has a well-known liberal bias.

9 Likes