Discussion: Rand Paul: Man Threatened To Kill Me And 'Chop Up' My Family With Ax

1 Like

I don’t want to make a judgement before all the facts are in, but it’s beginning to look like the suspect went too far by suggesting the family be chopped up.

16 Likes

My administration has never advocated family-chopping and never will. Barbarous medieval tortures should be used, if ever, in a restrained, targeted way.

14 Likes

It IS horrendous political leaders have to deal with the fallout of their socially destructive policies.

23 Likes

The Republican lawmaker says it’s “just horrendous” that political leaders have to “deal with things like this.”

Leader? The man belongs in the Hall Of Fame of Followers.

7 Likes

8 Likes

Not familiar with the work of film art in question but that’s not how I dress for a good ‘ol traditional family choppin’. Need more stain resistance.

6 Likes

It’s Breaking Bad

4 Likes

They get whittled down pretty good in the end.

7 Likes

Ah. Don’t watch much TV, obviously. Cool look though.

2 Likes

Maybe if you had a dick installed, Rand.

3 Likes

I never saw it on TV either. The way Netflix & others have changed the landscape has really suited me.
“When you walk through the garden…”

3 Likes

I knew that Putin had taught the Republicans some new techniques for maintaining discipline in their caucus. But this is a little extreme. Why don’t they just arrest his family at night, separate his children, and take them all to a “summer camp?”

Serious comment to Sen. Paul: It’s disgusting that you should have to worry about your family in this way, but now you know how the rest of us feel every time someone runs amok with an assault rifle in a primary school.

13 Likes

Yep. It’s like a library of books now. “You better watch your back…”

2 Likes

what’s aqua buddha smokin’ these days?

A threat from Texas to kill Maxine Waters and another one to lynch her have yet to yield any arrests.

23 Likes

The Republican lawmaker says it’s “just horrendous” that political leaders have to “deal with things like this.”

Hmmmmm, I haven’t seen any Repubs speak out about the threats to Maxine Waters. Must have missed it, I guess.

20 Likes

Threats like these should be limited to progressive people on Twitter and Facebook. Not the right.

3 Likes

Oh. So in other words, it’s Tuesday at the Rand Paul household.

4 Likes

I’m telling you the guy has to do something different with his hair.

3 Likes