Discussion: Rand: I Wouldn't Have 'Dumbass' Livestream If I Wasn't Running For Prez

Discussion for article #241766

“Technology is hard”, he continued.

2 Likes

And see, I had though it would just get awkward at the potty breaks…

3 Likes

Randroid wouldn’t have a dumbass livestream if he wasn’t a dumbass.

6 Likes

He is still running ?

4 Likes

If Rand were even a fairly good politician, he’d be able to turn this to his advantage.

(I bet Carnival Cruz could.) :grin:

Considering so few people either know he’s still running for Pres. or even care, at this point, I can’t really see him getting re-elected as Senator.

1 Like

What a maroon.

3 Likes

Effective Use of Social Media: How to Reach People with Your Message!

NOTE: It helps to have a better message than "this sucks’.

4 Likes

He sounds like a whiny, petulant tween being dragged by his mom through the mall because he needs school clothes.

12 Likes

Absurd little silver-spoon princeling doesn’t get his way, has months-long tantrum.

“I wish I knew,” Paul responded, according to the Post. “I’ve been saying, I don’t want to do this, I don’t want to do this and now we’re doing this.”

What a very presidential answer that was, Rand.

8 Likes

Thing is, that has pretty much been his attitude regarding campaign events, meeting with donors…pretty much everything involved with running for office.

1 Like

I’m not entirely unsympathetic, there’s a lot of pernicious nonsense there that filters out a lot of good candidates, but as a matter of personal style you really don’t want to come off like an embarrassingly immature man-child. I suppose that goes without saying. :smile:

4 Likes

At one point, a campaign reporter asked Paul why he decided to stream his day live, according to the Washington Post.

I now know for sure he doesn't care about winning over GOP primary voters. Duh. The obvious response to the WaPo query should have been "I'm live streaming because God spoke to me last week and told me to do this." Bam!!
1 Like

Bush not withstanding, the President usually determine what his priorities are.
Why are you doing this, Groot? Why?

Oops insight into who is running his campaign…in short, Not Rand.

1 Like

We all knew he was an asshole, and now in equal measures, a nitwit!

“He sounds like a Republican”.

Fixed.

2 Likes

Yep, not much gravitas or dignitas going on there. Quite a bit of silias, though.

2 Likes

With more than a soupçon of dumbass.

1 Like