Discussion: Putin To Trump During First Meeting: 'One Conversation Is Never Enough'

1 Like

Yeah, Trump is sure to castigate Putin over Russia’s tampering with our election. And my miniature pinscher will join me in a game of chess after our walk.

34 Likes

Former KGB Colonel vs Carnival Barker?

Wonder who’s going to win that battle of wits?

36 Likes

He’s already asking for the second date during the first date? That is so desperate. How long before Putin gives him the “it’s not you, it’s me” speech?

28 Likes

“Vladimir, can I wear the blue dress for you next time? I would be honored”

5 Likes

Wow look a drump really fight hard for America, those people who voted for him were so right. /snark

8 Likes

I have the feeling that this meeting is quickly going to go NSFW. Hope Trump & Tillerson has washed their mouths before meeting with the boss.

7 Likes

“I need some space Donny. I need some time to think things over. I’m going to spend some time on the Ross Ice Shelf.”

“I hate to break it to you, Donny, but I’ve been seeing an Emperor Penguin named Wayne, and he has such a long beak”

12 Likes

Well he won’t do it because Pres. Obama didn’t stop it. And it didn’t happen. Or maybe it did, nobody really knows.

Bottom line Pres. Obama didn’t stop something that maybe did or didn’t happen or maybe it was a 400lb guy in a basement nobody really knows but since Obama didn’t stop it there is nothing the Apprentice President of the US can do about it and certainly can’t mention it to his master.

Got it?

14 Likes

“One time is never enough” is Putin’s way of telling the world he’s keeping tabs on his Wayward Subordinate :wink:

11 Likes

‘And by the way, I love that suit on you, Donald. How do you stay so trim and stylish? And you kept that great hair too!’

At which point Dear Leader starts spewing out the nuclear codes.

8 Likes

Love the picture. I said my, my, like the spider to the fly
Jump right ahead in my web.

11 Likes

Your ass is definitely tighter than last time. I’m glad you’re not cheating on me.

2 Likes

This whole summit has gone horribly for Trump. What a joke.

11 Likes

Putin’s going to play him like a fiddle. Here’s hoping Tillerson can keep him from giving away the farm.

4 Likes

And of course the whole video will be owned by the Russian press, which will selectively release embarrassing moments.
“Can I feel your muscles? Really, you don’t mind? Rex, check this out!!”

7 Likes

A bass fiddle with three broken strings.

8 Likes

What will happen after will be glorious, because…

1: there’s no way on earth Trump will be able to shut up about meeting his idol on Twitter.

2: damaging info about what they discussed will be leaked.

3: the topic of sanctions will reappear (Putin will make sure it does) and Trump’s minions will never be able to find a justification for it.

He. Is. A. Foreign. Asset.

26 Likes

“One conversation is never enough” seemed awfully familiar.

Then I remembered Jacqueline Susann had written a novel in the 1970’s titled Once Is Not Enough. So I clicked on over to Wikipedia to get a better idea of what the book had been like. (I read Valley of the Dolls, back in the day. That was enough Jacqueline Susann for me, lots and lots of enough.)

Holey Moley! My pet theory to explain the last couple of years is that God took a sabbatical, and left a crappy paperback writer in charge. I’m now convinced that the writer he chose was Jacqueline Susann, dredged up from whatever afterlife she’d gone to.

“It’s a world of money and spiritual incest, of drugs and frontal nudity, in a complex story which reflects the social upheavals of the late 1960s and early 1970s.”

7 Likes

You mean the Rex Tillerson that has been playing grab-ass with the Russians for decades? Yeha, he’'l keep Trump honest.

6 Likes