Discussion: Putin Tells Both Sides In Ukraine To Lay Down Arms

Discussion for article #225230

All the King’s horses, all the King’s men. You broke it, you bought it, Vladi.

5 Likes

Could Pootie-Poot be worried about international backlash? A bit late.

6 Likes

Seriously. Putin had what he needed months ago when Europe allowed him to annex Crimea. That wasn’t enough for him, and he’s really waist deep in it now. It’s always fascinating to watch the puppet master realize that the puppets are no longer responding to the strings.

6 Likes

Vlad the Impaler is worried that the EU is really going to land on him hard and come up with sanctions that basically cut Russia off completely.

4 Likes

Does this mean he wants his weapons back, that he’ll actually take possession while holding an inventory sheet? You know, the ones that allowed those idiots to shoot a passenger liner out of the sky?

6 Likes

I bet if he wrestled a chimpanzee that smirk would come off his face.

5 Likes

I remember when George WTF? said “I looked into his eyes and saw his soul.” How could that be? When they were together, WTF? had his face in a pillow.

2 Likes

“We surrender, unconditionally.”

There. Fixed it for you, Vlad.

2 Likes

Vlad you piece of s***

3 Likes

“Yes, now that my sorry ass is on the line in the international community for playing with fire and helping this tragedy happen, and after blaming my enemies for this tragedy and having been found out, I am now praying for peace in the region.”

No responsibility for anything. He would fit PERFECTLY in with the Tea Party Republicans. Of course, they wouldn’t even deny they shot down the plane - after all, it might have contained 12-year old kids for Guatemala, and you KNOW what a threat to national security they can be! Just ask Steve King and Louie Gohmert!

3 Likes

As there were over a hundred AIDS activists and researchers on that plane, Putin and the 'baggers are probably cheering.

“Also, I deserve and expect a Nobel Peace Prize for this,” he added, without a trace of irony.

1 Like

Well, now we know for sure who shot the plane down.

If Vlad still thought it was Ukrainians, this statement would NEVER have been made.

2 Likes

Putin lit that fire, now that some innocents got burned, he’s ready to try and put the fire out?

1 Like

Like Hitler going into Russia, Russia going into Afghanistan, and Bush going into Iraq.

Hubris is not the quality you want in a commander in Chief.

2 Likes

You first.

Ukraine: “You are not the boss of me!”

That picture makes him look constipated. On the other hand, if someone is invading my country, I’m not putting away the weapons. Looks like Putin has a few problems to deal with besides his medical issues.

Who believes this fiend. He will send more weapons and more advisors and more thugs if nobody is looking.