Discussion: Putin Critic Nikolai Glushkov Found Strangled To Death In London

Please Bob, do anything soon.

Trump: Comey did this on orders from Obama and Hillary.

1 Like

Not much different than what happened to McCabe tonight.

Bqhatevwr

1 Like

I don’t like violence or war but this has stirred up my emotions like 9-11 did and so I really wouldn’t care if a big bomb of dog shit was dropped on the Kremlin.

I’m waiting to see what happens when trump crosses putin’s line of demise.
Wonder where we will find him when he decides he is not needed or relevant anymore.
Trump seems to wavering on the love of his life bashing russia lately.
He must be getting close by now.

Now I am getting lost. There was the former intel. officer and his daughter. A day or two later there was a Putin critic found dead. Is this that second event - or yet a third incident?

Actually there has been a number of ‘incidents’, over the last few years. Putin doesn’t like opposition.
I floated the rather vague theory that it could be a warning to people in Muellers investigation, a few days ago, I hope it isn’t so, but how can it not, at least, work that way ?

One russian died eating homemade borscht, poisoned with a plant-poison (from Gelsenium Elegans)
Russian whistleblower inquest: ‘Poisoned by soup’ theory
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-surrey-39258525

1 Like

Donald Trump loves Wikileaks and obstruction of justice. Trump’s favorite ways to obstruct justice, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Arbitration Clauses, Liquidated damages clauses for $1M per pop, firing the FBI Director who wouldnt kiss his ring, or promise to Deep Six the Michael Flynn investigation, firing every person to whom Comey documented Trump’s attempts at obstructing justice, hiring Mark Thiessen’s deep pocket abusive litigation tactics attorney. Murder? Donnie smiles and looks at himself in the mirror, thinking his Clairol Helmet gives him a certain resemblance to Early Clint Eastwood

Putin’s Bitch is making this murder spree possible. With noting to fear from this side of the Atlantic Putin kills at will. That Orange Bastard really will be the Death of the Republic. Trumpanzees must be considered internal security risks.

1 Like

The company Trump keeps.

You mean the poor underage runaway girl?

Putin needs to lose a few associates in a highly public way. It’s the only language he understands.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available