Discussion: Prosecutors Say Rep. Hunter Used Campaign Donations To Cheat On His Wife

It was President Obama’s fault that Hunter and his wife got caught for committing crimes.

22 Likes

The first woman (“Individual 14”) was a lobbyist. For about three years, Hunter dipped into his campaign contributions to pay for a couple’s ski getaway (which cost more than $1,000),

He wasn't going overboard with that lobbyist. Miss Kitty and I have spent weekends at Squaw Valley and blew through $1000 in a blink. Cheap ass.
13 Likes

Nono, it was Hillary’s fault!

6 Likes

Hunter also embezzled some money from his wife’s bank account to supplement the getaway expenses.

13 Likes

Naw, I looked at their afternoon work schedule… Looks like two more articles regarding fox news quotes, one fashion piece on Flynn’s new lawyer (indepth analysis of her court outfits over the past five years, should be riveting), and a BREAKING NEWS headline from AP regarding something that happened ten years ago.

6 Likes

Good lord…and SHE took the fall for him??? NO NO NO.

I’ll just leave this here:

6 Likes

Who does he think he is? The President?

15 Likes
8 Likes

Well he is a Republican.

6 Likes

Duncan: “Anybody remember where I parked the car?”

Margaret: I gassed it up for you, honey.

25 Likes

Exactly. See, if he had had a mistress, he wouldn’t have been so stressed out and desperate… Poor guy.

3 Likes

“Honey, those women were my mistresses, they were my spiritual advisers.”

7 Likes

Today’s lesson in Rethugliklan logic: “I used campaign donations to cheat on my wife therefore my wife should go to jail for my misuse of campaign funds.”

14 Likes

Considering that those campaign donations might have gone towards helping a Republican(s) win an election, I say the shag fund is far better use of Republican donations.

10 Likes

Please limit such stories to candidates who are polling above, say, 5%. I do not give a shit what Joe Sestak or Seth Moulton or Marywhoever Whatshername is saying or doing, and neither should anyone else.

6 Likes

Hunter dipped into his campaign contributions…

Sounds to me like he dipped into a bit more than that,.

6 Likes

Yeah, but two mistresses can be hell.

3 Likes

Hates Muslims and Arabs but likes harems.

8 Likes

What?! You mean to tell me that a conservative Republican is involved in a campaign finance scandal?!

The shock is immeasurable! Somebody get me a Valium!

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available