Discussion: President Of The United States Complains About Saturday Night Live, Again

…his family?

6 Likes

I’d like to put a visual to that gem:

7 Likes

What? No “Happy St. Patrick’s Day, even to all the haters and my many enemies”?

Also he’s now exhorting Fox News to bring back Jeanne Pirro and bashing John McCain’s ghost.

10 Likes

Trump only ever cites Rasmussen, which is methodologically challenged in a way that strongly favors the bad guys. And even with Rasmussen it’s a good day for him to get to 50.

5 Likes

It took a Donald Trump to make SNL relevant once again…

Just wait till he starts demanding royalty checks…

5 Likes

This is just more Kool-Aide for Trump supporters. He tells them that he has been wronged, which justifies all the shit he does. They are fine with that, they feel wronged too, and kciking ass on people who are a different color or religion is so much more fun than focusing on the real cause of their angst.

9 Likes

Rasmussen’s latest has trump at 48% approval
The low poll is 38% avg is 42% across some 6-8-polls (I didn’t take time to count them).

So, as is typical for this man/baby he inflates when it serves his purpose. Just like we have seen for loans and taxes.

9 Likes

Did he watch it last night? It was a rerun, the Christmas show. He does know about reruns right? Maybe the opener got him.

But what the heck is up with him. In context or out of it, this morning’s tweeting is manic. He is worried about something. And if he really wants to rage about something, Colbert’s fake Melania this week was epic. Just wonderful actually.

8 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. His demeaning of the office is yet another gift from the GOP.

3 Likes

… as a shithouse rat!

10 Likes

Three things:
A. I have never been ashamed to say I’m an American.

B. I AM ashamed to have to admit it to intelligent foreigners.

C. The Whiner in the White House is making A. really tough.

6 Likes

Approval Rating 52%

The Gallup poll released Thursday showed Trump with a 39 percent approval rating, down from 43 percent in the second half of February. Trump closed the month with an unsuccessful summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and saw his former personal attorney Michael Cohen deliver explosive testimony before House lawmakers. March also opened with a less-than-stellar jobs report.

Trump’s approval rating is buoyed in large part by Republicans, 90 percent of whom gave him positive marks in the Gallup poll. Thirty-three percent of independents approve of Trump, as do just 4 percent of Democrats, according to the poll.

go ace! (sorry, I have an ear-worm that I can’t shake)

4 Likes

Did Trump write that? It doesn’t quite seem like his writing. For one thing, it isn’t about Trump.

2 Likes

And of course remember that “polling” is wildly inaccurate to begin with as it only counts households with landlines and people who will answer an unknown number. The whole polling “industry” is crap.

6 Likes

Hey, Donald, say, “Knock, knock.”

1 Like

It’s truly incredible that shows like Saturday Night Live, not funny/no talent, can spend all of their time knocking the same person (me), over & over, without so much of a mention of “the other side.”

go ace

11 Likes

Hard to say on that one. I can’t see him writing out “soooo”, he would have done full caps, “SO”, but this is inane enough to be him.

3 Likes

Where is he getting the 52% number from? From between his back pockets again?

1 Like

My, he sure is on a insanity-ladden screech today.

Attack SNL
Whine FCC and FEC
Whine, whine, Dems colluded with Russia
Attack Steele, Dems, Hillary, CNN
Attack McCain
Attack McCain again (same post)

Happy St. Patrick’s Day! :shamrock:

Support Judge Pirro
Attack losers, Dems
Post bad link
Support Tucker, just beat it!
Post link to veto

Whew! All in a mere 2 hours of Executive Time.
All I wanted to know was the SNL sketch any good this week.

https://twitter.com/Mickster591/status/1107280945894342656

12 Likes

My daughter has a friend visiting here from Halifax. She says that Canadians feel really bad for Americans. Those Canadian haters!

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available