Discussion: Pre-Teen Conservative Star Wigs Out Over Getting Kicked Off Facebook

Discussion for article #233975

Jesus Christ, does he think that there’s a First Amendment right to speak in whatever forum he wants? Facebook is a private business. It can set whatever terms of service it wants. Does this “conservative” kid have any respect at all for that fact?

18 Likes

Apparently the only way for a black man (or kid, for that matter) to truly endear himself to right-wingers is to criticize other black men. I wonder how long it will take for CJ here to realize that.

And is CJ completely unaware of how much rightwing propaganda and blather is currently freely available on facebook? What makes his blather so special that he thinks it deserves “censoring”.

12 Likes

He should be sent to bed without dessert after he finishes his homework.

6 Likes

CJ also thinks it’s a conspiracy that BOTH his mom and his dad have told him to clean up his room.

10 Likes

“The First Amendment is very clear”

Apparently not for you and the rest of the RWNJs, who consistently mess the fucking thing up like it was written in sanskrit and you read it and are trying to explain it while shrooming.

“We have a right to express our opinions regardless of who might disagree.”

True, when you’re on or using your own property or in public and, generally, only in public when you obtain the correct permits. When using or on others’ property, they can make heir own rules about it, such as when you accept the license that Facebook offers as the terms for your use of their site and software.

“And to silence that voice is a violation of that amendment.”

Only when it’s the state doing the silencing, Captain Parrot (see above).

17 Likes

First off, CJ must realize that being told by white Republicans that he 'knows his place 'is not a compliment.

Second, he must learn to shave…

3 Likes

In another few years when he’s taller, has a beard and wears a hoodie on his way to the Yale library, he’ll understand the problem of being a black conservative.

31 Likes

Maybe when he stops wearing a clip-on.

2 Likes

Time out for CJ. Ha Ha.

4 Likes

CJ - “The first amendment is very clear. My sister can not stay up past midni…”

Mr. Pearson - “Son, did I or did I not tell you you to clean up your room?..And if you’re going to be dressing like Mr. Limbaugh, we’re going to have to get you a big white hood so you can dress like him when the sun goes down, too.”

2 Likes

SEOULGHAZI!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/03/04/us-ambassador-to-south-korea-injured-in-attack/

2 Likes

The young man clearly has been trained well for his entry into the wingnuttosphere. He lied when he signed up for Facebook by certifying he was 13 or older, he knows nothing about the actual meaning of the First Amendment, he is ready acting like a privileged, special person, and he’s being saluted by felow low information wing nuts. Where, young man, did you get your education? Clearly, it’s lacking.

Perhaps a future Ben Carson in the making. Or a Breitbart correspondent.

9 Likes

No, this is what Every Narc You’ve Ever Met in Your Life looked like growing up.

2 Likes

Hard to blame him. He’s just mimicking the nonsense he apparently learned from the Tea Party. They don’t have an understanding of the Constitution either.

7 Likes

Oh, hell, I was editor of my college newspaper and I’d get letters offered for publication that concluded with, “If you do not print this, it will be a violation of my Constitutional rights.” I once printed one of them, including the idiocy at the end. I forgive 12-year-olds for not understanding the U.S. Constitution, but college kids? No such pass.

8 Likes

He added that would not be silenced and would “continue to make as many accounts as possible.”

Typical (future) Republican. The rules don’t apply to him.

5 Likes

I’m thinking this has to be parody. Otherwise, I’d have to say that you’re one of these “adults” that’s to blame for feeding this poor kid incredibly ignorant and stupid ideas.

4 Likes

I was once asked to leave a theater for being too young for an R rated movie. Wish I knew about this CJ’s constitution beforehand; they wouldn’t have been able to silence meeeeee!!!

6 Likes

Perhaps, in a couple of years, when he gets to the ninth grade, whoever teaches him Civics will explain what the First Amendment means. Oh, wait … Do they still teach Civics in high school? I see no evidence of it in those who profess to being high school graduates these days.

7 Likes