Discussion: Poll: Trump's Numbers Haven't Improved Since Mueller Ended Investigation

He probably prays for that every night, right after he finishes his cheeseburger and before he goes to sleep . . . but also that they don’t hit a building with his name on it.

3 Likes

This. She will not be running again in 2020 (with any luck, neither will he), but it’s not going to a repeat of the last election. She carried too much baggage, and had too many enemies, and in spite of winning millions more votes, the Rethugs were clever about piling up EC votes in the right places. Of course, I didn’t think he’d pull it off the first time, but let’s see who the Dems nominate before we start conceding the next race.

7 Likes

Would y’all stop with the 9-11 shit? It would not make him a hero - you really think someone could rerun 9-11?

Americans hate this lazy corrupt moron. We would more likely flood DC in rage at him.

8 Likes

Next step on his evolutionary ladder of success:

6 Likes

Yeah that’s why in good conscience I couldn’t call him a frog. I like frogs. Toads - not so much.

2 Likes

…Trump would probably label it a “very, very bad thing. Sad.” Then he’d call upon his crack team to deal with the situation - you know, the Brain Trust. Dog help us.

3 Likes

Yes, we do. And the Europeans aren’t that crazy about the fat fuck either.

7 Likes

Sort of Death Becomes Him type of thing?

2 Likes

How about wart? Let’s just call him a wart. They’re caused by viruses, so I think it’s appropriate.

6 Likes

It’s true that we haven’t hit bottom. A great whopping recession would perhaps enlighten his supporters.

2 Likes

Larry Niven fan, are we?

2 Likes

Not to mention them dying from not getting their insulin and other medications when he “repeals” and doesn’t “replace.”

4 Likes

I’m really glad I don’t watch cable – not to mention basic station television – news. If I had a diet of what you’re talking about, I’d be ready for thorazine to numb the pain.

4 Likes

Not to defend Anusmouth Comradeovich Drumpf, but isn’t it kind of early for this kind of polling to mean much?

2 Likes

Gee, it’s almost like people hate him for a load of other stuff.

7 Likes

On the other hand, it must be remembered that Trump will have an entire country behind him, cheering him on . . . of course that country will be Russia and not the USA.

5 Likes

They won’t improve, especially with the ACA horror show.

Talked to a friend today, whose brother is such a good guy. Really. But he goes to this “church” and he believes everything he’s told about Trump and guns and every other crap thrown out from the pulpit.

These so-called churches need to be taxed. They’re not places of worship. Tey’re big business.

9 Likes

Oh come on, hour press briefings where he informs us that “Thousands died, but thank God, I’m safe, and that’s what really matters.”

1 Like

They’d still love him. Back in the day before Reagan became a RINO to the base, they worshiped his corpse.

2 Likes

In this topsy turvy world, his polls might go down with the supposed end of the Mueller investigation.
“No collusion? But that’s what I liked about him! Collusion was owning the libs!”

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available