Discussion: Poll: GOP Voters Overwhelmingly Trust Carson and Trump With Nukes

Discussion for article #242458

Their fucking idiots. One of them believes the earth is 6,000 years old and the other spent the better part of the last 7 years looking for the Presidents birth certificate.

9 Likes

“Many of them are stupid, okay.” – Ben “Creationist” Carson

5 Likes

Trump at :49 and Carson at 1:29 demonstrates their abilities…

http://www.swagger.mx/media/bi/batman_nuclearbom.gif

4 Likes

OH. YOUR. GOD.
That is the most frightening thing I have read this week.
A Nacicisstic Megalomaniac or a Clinical Sociopath with Messianic Delusions with their fingers on the Nuclear Trigger…ACK!

10 Likes

I cannot believe this poll. These GOP Righters are batshit insane. Carson may just use those nuclear bombs to start WWIII and the Rapture knowing his religious beliefs. Trump?? TRUMP!!! I trust him slightly more than batshit Carson but that is not saying much at all. It’s like saying a small cockroach is better than a big one.

9 Likes

…“some, I assume, are good people.” - The Donald

3 Likes

"One of them believes the earth is 6,000 years old "

It’s really hard to wrap your head around millions of people supporting a guy who believes things that are demonstrably false.

5 Likes

You’ve gotta wonder if this poll is some kind of joke. 60% think that a guy who’s declared bankruptcy 4 times is the best person to handle the economy.
And the 1st target of those nukes will probably be CNBC…

9 Likes

this is an ONOIN articule right??? right … please tell me there aren’t really people out their that actually think this shit…

1 Like

50% or so of self-identifying GOPers makes up a number that’s not far off the 10% or so of American adults that suffer from a more or less persistent mental disorder.

4 Likes

Poll: Republican voters have to be amongst the stupidest people on the planet.

6 Likes

Poll: GOP Voters Trust Carson And Trump Most With Nuclear Weapons

Republican voters are demanding Apocalypse NOW! They’re tired of all this pointless waiting for the Rapture.

3 Likes

I believe psychologists call this a “death wish”

3 Likes

How do you know? WERE YOU THERE?!?

/snark

The Clowns cease to be funny when you read a headline like this.

8 Likes

OK but what are they judging and what criteria are they using? No one knows anywhere near enough about these guys to make an informed call on crap like this. No one. So what you’re seeing is just the whims of the GOP base. That’s really not much to talk about.

I think it’s time to get real. There;s no way the worlds leaders are going to take either of these guys seriously. If elected, and they won’t be, the USA would be a back bencher in most international affairs. I can’t see Great Britain, France or Germany looking up to these idiots or Putin or Assad fearing them.

2 Likes

The Joint Chiefs of Staff are smarter than that. If Trump or Carson becomes president, they’ll tell them that the code is “abcd1234”. Then they’ll show them some old footage of nuclear explosions and the Russian version of “The Day After” until they calm down.

They trust Trump with the nuclear codes? Are you kidding? He’d nuke someone just for a negative tweet.

3 Likes