Discussion: Politico Mag On Fiorina's Brand Of Feminism: 'Step One: Less Whinng'

Women tell other women “you are on your own,” and here you go, that’s Carly’s “feminism.” No, Carly Fiorina is NOT a feminist in any real sense of the term. It’s nothing but the same old Republican premise, this version just being tangy flavored with Carly’s vagina. Fundamentally there’s nothing new there.

When opportunities and resources are disproportionately distributed across different social aggregates to an obscene degree as we are observing today, and that, in structural, systematic manners, recognizing it as a problem not only for those groups but for all of us is intellectually right. And speaking up and taking action to correct it is morally and politically just. That’s anything but “whining.”

But “whining” is such a convenient word for the likes of Carly and the Politico writers. Those people who benefit from this very system, who have lotta vested interests in maintaining it, redefine those terms in a way that fits their narrative and start victim blaming, either because deep-down they know they would never win this argument intellectually, or because they are simply so narcissistic, egocentric, and stupid.

So to women who fight for equal opportunities and equal treatment, they claim those women are whiners and Carly Fiorina is a feminist. To African Americans who speak up for a better criminal justice system, they utter that “All lives matter” bullshit with a straight face and call those AA people reverse racists. And of course, those government policies that are to promote and ensure a level field are “free stuff” and the voting rights are fraud.

Sorry for the rant. This is so sickening I wanna massively puke on Carly’s face.

Less whining and more sausage Sunday! Holy fucking shit I couldn’t believe this ad, and I thought the hardee/CarlJr. ads were suggestive, too goddamn funny.

If it wasn’t for those whining feminists Fiorina would be making sandwiches in the kitchen.

The fact that she wants to pull the ladder others built once she’s reached the top is why she’s a Republican.

1 Like

Seriously, to say that Fiorina is not a whiner is ridiculous. She blames the terrible performance of HP during her tenure on others, characterizes her firing as a “board room brawl,” complains when she called to account for her exaggerations and falsehoods…seriously, the only person whinier than she is? JEB!

Whining is a well documented side-effect accompanying botox injections … see I can be just as sexist as a conservative Republican.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available