Discussion: Police: Virginia Mayor Arrested For Allegedly Selling Meth For Sex

I’m really glad these provincial attitudes about trading drugs for sex weren’t around when I was in high school. Geez…

4 Likes

We haven’t had a good Meth and Rentboy scandal in a couple of years.

14 Likes

Did he have a wide stance?

3 Likes

What is WITH these guys?

2 Likes

Originally from Toronto?

2 Likes

He’s also a substitute school teacher

Police said Silverthorne, who also is a substitute teacher for the Fairfax County Public Schools, provided methamphetamine to undercover detectives.
http://wtop.com/fairfax-county/2016/08/mayor-of-fairfax-busted-for-distribution-of-methamphetamine/

2 Likes

He’s not much of a pol if he couldn’t get laid just by using the power of his office.

7 Likes

Obviously we need to close our borders to substitute school teachers.

8 Likes

Good lord. He lives in Fairfax. He could have driven into DC and picked someone up at a bar around Dupont Circle.

4 Likes

Everyone should just calm down, breathe deeply, and quietly chant:

“Not that there’s anything wrong with that”

But what does this have to do with Trump?

10 Likes

Ha. Several years ago I was teaching in a town in the “ranch belt” (ranch dressing—you know what I mean if you’ve lived in the ranch belt).
The instructor who had been in the office I took was let go after being found in cars with prostitutes “one too many times”. I believe he also purchased drugs. This place was no Fairfax. I agree the Mayor could have done better for himself!

Mark Foley Squared

Not that it is that important, but D or R? Just wondering if he was a ‘moral-values’ winger or not.

1 Like

Recently lost his job with National Association of Manufacturers. Promoted a “pro-business” platform. Even though the city races are non-partisan, odds are he’s a R.

Bit chunky for a meth addict judging from the photo…

High protein diet.

Could he be any dumber?

50 is WAY too old to be involved with meth . . .