Discussion: Police Respond To Reported Active Shooter At NJ UPS Facility

1 Like

Another typical day in the good old US of NRA…

6 Likes

Based on UPS service I got during christmas I understand if someone was upset with them! Granted I know they hire a lot of extras during that time, but man it took like a month, I ordered 2 weeks before xmas, and then the guy dropped it off on the porch of the neighbor across the street!

Postal systems aren’t much (any?) better. We sent some stuff to friends in the UK early in December. It still hasn’t arrived, five weeks later.

When are we going to say, “Enough. It’s past time for this insanity to stop”?

3 Likes

Dear Mr. President:
This is what a real “national emergency” looks like.

10 Likes

Why are Americans so easily duped, and what can we do about it? There is a Russian puppet in the oval office causing mayhem, and destruction, and republican legislators are just letting it happen, some are aiding and abetting. It is no surprise the Russians teamed up with the NRA because the NRA has successfully caused death and chaos and brainwashed people into thinking nothing could be done about it. It shouldnt be so hard for people to figure this out.

2 Likes

I’m guessing they too experience a heavy increase and may hire a lot of new/temporary folks. I wondered in UPS’s case if they put next day stuff over normal, so my shipment was just the last priority every day.

So instead of going postal, he went courier?

4 Likes

Going parcel?

6 Likes

Very bad Ralph. but very good.

4 Likes
Police Respond To Reported Active Shooter At NJ UPS Facility

Thoughts. Also, prayers.

3 Likes

Latest from NBC news the guy is holding 2 people hostage including his ex-girlfriend.

Nuff said.

2 Likes

Bets taken? Illegal imigant or white guy?

2 Likes

All that matters is he is some kind of self-hating loser with low self-esteem who went crazy when his girlfriend dumped him and has access to a gun. I would rather bet on whether he has a history of violence toward women.

6 Likes

Yikes, that’s the UPS facility that delivers to my town (about 6 miles away).

4 Likes

Stochastic terrorism. Make enough weapons available to enough unstable people.

3 Likes

Holy shit

Fiore said there was apparently a prior relationship between the gunman and one of the women he took hostage,

Nothin’ says lovin’ like somethin’ from the oven gun store.

1 Like

I used to mail a package at Christmas to my brother in Germany. It sometimes took up to 6 weeks to get there, no explanation. I gave up doing it after awhile, so expensive and ridiculous arrival times.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available