Discussion: Police: Harassment Of Native American Children A Crime

Yep. Nice guys huh. To protect and serve as long as your white

Appreciate the re-write without the dog-whistles this time.

jw1

You can ask that question 100 times a day the answer to which you already know. Right!!

Oh really. Is that why they are on reservations and the alcohol, drugs and sucide rates are over the top, not to mention women suffering physical abuse

Alcohol, hockey and white privilege.

Pouring beer over their heads while shouting racial epithets is the definition of ASSAULT.
Arrest the fucker.

Did you fail history? Reservations were established by the federal government. You really have no understanding of history whatsoever. Note also that in SD a lot of Indians do not live on the Rez - don’t know the percentage on or off. The enrolled folks that work in my research group live off the rez, but go back frequently. The suicide rate, drug use, and spousal abuse are indian-on-indian deals, although there is a lot of attention to them in the state, esp the fetal alcohol issue. The issue here is non-native attitudes. And, BTW, the proper term is Indian. My colleague at my office explained that when I asked him. Native is also OK.

1 Like

If you don’t personally see blatant anti-native comments they don’t exist? Is that what you are saying? Look, lots of nasty things happen. I don’t need to personally see the blood on the pavement to know something bad happened if i hear it on the news read about it on line or in the newspaper or if I get it second hand from someone.

He says he ‘doesn’t doubt’ the story.
What the hell do you want?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available