Discussion: Police: Florida Man Was Plotting To 'Burn' Jewish Neighbors

I guess they made him remove his red MAGA hat for the mugshot.

19 Likes

Police: Florida Man Was Plotting…

Stop there, let the reader figure out what’s coming next. 'Cuz you know it’s gonna be horrendous.

8 Likes

No doubt one of Trump’s “very fine people”, justified in his actions because immigrants are “changing the culture”.

Europe, if you’re listening, let this be a lesson to you. If you don’t stop immigration (legal or otherwise), it may force Nazis to commit heinous crimes.

11 Likes

Lots of people are saying this guy is a very fine person and his eviction was a just a witch hunt. Trump will pardon him and make him ambassador to israel.

10 Likes

Looks like a dumberer Merle Haggard. (No offense meant to Merle.)

3 Likes

There’s one or more in every neighborhood. They’re usually not this dangerous.

6 Likes

Thanks, yet again, Trump voters.

6 Likes

He seems nice.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to find out why he was being evicted, my guess is that he failed to pay his HOH fees, harassed aforementioned neighbors, played his German military march music too loud, I just hope it’s because he’s a dick.

4 Likes

Where on earth do these RWNJ’s come up with these wacky schemes?

8 Likes

How did he know they were Jews?

American Jews are so assimilated that they come from places like Tulsa, Oklahoma, and they wear cowboy boots and stetsons and I defy anyone to be able to tell if they are Jewish. Names won’t be enough.

4 Likes

They’re enough for bigots like this creep.

5 Likes

I think he is probably making very sick assumptions.

3 Likes

You can count on it.

2 Likes

They were his neighbors and he was angry at them so I guess he knew them. His eviction might have had something to do with him harassing or threatening them since the cops were already watching him.

2 Likes

72-year old racist Nazi bites the dust. May others follow.

5 Likes

I saw what you did there.

1 Like

There has been an alarming increase in anti-Semetic actions since the OrangeHorror clawed his way into office. Neo-nazi’s, neo-confederates, and all sorts of groups that hate immigrants, any religion but their primitive version of Christianity, etc. I was alarmed by the anti-black talk when Obama was POTUS but now we still have that plus a whole colorful array of hate groups.

5 Likes

Yes there has been and one of my points about “how can anyone tell that an American is Jewish unless they are displaying their Judaism openly in some way,” is how artificial that anti-Semitism is. It’s based on nothing.

There was a time back during o the middle ages and then it stayed true in Eastern Europe, when Jewish people in Europe did stand out, did not assimilate, because they weren’t allowed to, and it was easier to make them into an “other” that could be scapegoated. They looked different; their names were also a clue.

That is not true of Jewish Americans by and large. Except for some orthodox and hassidic communities mostly in New York, it’s damn hard to know who is and who isn’t Jewish in this country. Names have been changed, yarmulkas aren’t worn as a matter of course, it’s just not the same here.

It makes the anti-Semitism doubly insane it seems to me.

1 Like