Discussion: Planned Parenthood Sues Makers Of 'Sting' Videos

Discussion for article #244685

1 Like

Good for them! Kick their a**es Ceclia!

38 Likes

What better evidence then the videos. Guilty as charged,case closed.

8 Likes

Brava . Go after the sonsofbitches.

28 Likes

How much are they suing for? Gotta be well over a hundred million.

5 Likes

Good! Get em, girl. Bankrupt and permanently discredit these lying maniacs. Come after them so relentlessly that no organization will ever even think about coming after PP again. No Quarter (sorry, Snifft)!

45 Likes

David Daleiden said “game on” in a statement responding to the lawsuit.

"I look forward to deposing all the CEOs, Medical Directors, and their co-conspirators who participated in Planned Parenthood’s illegal baby body parts racket,” he said.

The man is clearly delusional.

29 Likes

Been waiting for this. Unfortunately, CMP is just an empty shell company. Regardless burn what you can to the ground as an object lesson.

5 Likes

Check out the list of defendants. PP is going to own quite a few double-wides when this is all over.

21 Likes

“Game on”??!! Sounds a lot like something W once said, how’d that work out for him??!!

3 Likes

And I look forward to them making a complete monkey out of you, David. I really do.

9 Likes

PP will win because the video was done with intent to do harm, and it in fact did.

24 Likes

Bravo!

9 Likes

"“I look forward to deposing all the CEOs, Medical Directors, and their co-conspirators who participated in Planned Parenthood’s illegal baby body parts racket,” he said.”

This nutcase must know that after investigations NOTHING ILLEGAL was done by PP.

10 Likes

Discovery is gonna be awesome on this one.

28 Likes

Get the bastards Denise. I’m so glad they are doing this.

This isn’t so much about collecting damages or even punitive awards I bet. This is about the discovery process and Planned Parenthood’s lawyers following the money and mapping the network that funds and backs these scumbags who created these “sting” videos.

53 Likes

Scalia: That ought to bankrupt Planned Parenthood.
Thomas, Roberts&Co.: We will make sure of that. Jesus Lives.

I anticipate some interesting revelations. I bet the little beads of sweat are forming on some brows

13 Likes

Right on.