Discussion: 'Pizzagate' Promoter Responds To ADL's Alt-Right List With Video From Auschwitz

2 Likes

Gosh…they both seem so ‘nice’…WTF is this country coming to? These freaks know exactly what they are doing and yet over and over again declare themselves to be the ‘victim’.

10 Likes

So Mandel thinks it’s a really good idea to align himself with a neo Nazi while running for Ohio Senator. OK.

15 Likes

Bad enough to wrap yourself in the flag. But for these punks to sanctimoniously use the Holocaust as a weapon against any criticism—wow. It’s never pretty when the sewers overflow this way.

23 Likes

“To make those accusations on the hallowed ground of Auschwitz is offensive and twisted and, unfortunately, proves the point about our research,” an ADL spokesperson told TPM by email.

Pretty much. Before this stunt, I thought he was just a garden variety right-wing conspiracy theorist misogynist racist homophobe not-so-cyrpto-fascist nut job, but this successfully checks off the ant-Semite box, too.

12 Likes

Between this guy and OJ, I can’t decide who Trump will hire next…

2 Likes

What is wrong with these people?

Seriously.

13 Likes

4 Likes

Perhaps the Jewish outreach position is open?

4 Likes

The irony of course is that the Nazi’s rose to power in no small part becuase the played (arrogated on Germany’s behalf) of being the victims of the Jews.

14 Likes

My state, getting worse…Brown had the most out of state money ever against him against Mandel last time and overcame it…not sure he will be able to do it again

3 Likes

I really wish I knew.

3 Likes

That will be so sad. Mandel is a little wannabe NAZI…and yes, I know what I’m saying.

3 Likes

How twisted can you get?

2 Likes

If Brown vs. a Nazi sympathizer isn’t a clear cut ideological showdown, I don’t know what is.

7 Likes

What’s next, will they issue gold stars?

I suppose he means yellow stars. Personally, I’d suggest little swastika armbands.

2 Likes

Brown really needs to go after him hard on this. As far as Mandel is concerned, A Jewish guy playing footsie with these folks? Oy!

5 Likes

Seriously! I mean, I get that the demographics of OH are changing and maybe some people there don’t think Sherrod Brown is doing enough for them.

But THIS???

I swear, I’m old enough to remember when things like this, as well as telling people, up front to their faces that you don’t believe in a living wage was an automatic disqualification.

Now? It only garners a “Meh.”

9 Likes

“It would be wise of the ADL to remember the history of what happened the last time people started going around making lists of undesirables,” Posobiec said

It would be wise for Posobiec to remember that it was people like him who created places like Auschwitz & Birkenau and all the other NAZI death camps that were emblematic of the Holocaust. Is that something with which he really wants to associate himself?

8 Likes

Everything.

26 Likes