Discussion: Photog Whose Image Was Used In Trump Jr.'s Skittles Tweet: 'I Was A Refugee'

1 Like

12 Likes

Donald Trump will have Michael Cohen contact Kittos and threaten to ruin his life. For something.

6 Likes

So the Trumps are not just bigots, but thieving bigots. How comforting.

16 Likes

Very sweet irony…tastes almost like, oh, what do they call them? Oh, yes, Skittles…

6 Likes

Skittles - the candy of refugees and Trayvon Martin. Its not fair! Even candies prefer Dems.

I’ll have to go buy some today.

2 Likes

He would’ve used a talented white supremacist photographer’s photo but, like talented white supremacist comedians, they don’t exist.

6 Likes

…and Marshawn Lynch!!!

1 Like

Not being widely reported, because of course not, but yes, Skittles are yet another part of the white nationalist memeosphere because of the part of their mythology that Trayvon Martin’s Skittles and ice tea were actually evidence he was a “thug” who deserved death because they are critical components in a prescription cough syrup concoction called “Purple Drank.”

In fact, “Purple Drank” is made with Jolly Ranchers and Sprite, not Skittles and ice tea, but hey, close enough for mouth breathing rednecks and neo-Nazi pseudo-intellectuals. Trayvon had Skittles and therefore deserved to die. That’s the important point. All non-Aryans with Skittles deserved to die.

6 Likes

Jesus: Don’t forget about me, I was a refugee too.

2 Likes

t

4 Likes

What’s a photog?

I’m feeling good; back to believing that Trump is trying to lose.

1 Like

Hey Junior – taste the rainbow, motherfucker!

2 Likes

If you have a bowl of skittles and I have a bowl of skittles, and I have a refugee there it is. That’s the refugee you see? Watch it. And my refugee reaches across the room, and starts to eat your skittles, I eat your skittles!

2 Likes

"If I offered you a bowl of Skittles and told you just three would kill you, would you eat them? That’s our existing-with-others problem. Any person you meet could kill you at any time. Holy crap life is scary. Never go outside. And definitely arm yourself. The Skittles are coming.

“Oh, and Vote Trump.”

3 Likes

Never made that connection.

These guys are trying to create their own little “trollish” meme-filled secret language- with their pepes, skittles, triggered and homosexual liberals who identify as straight white nationalists. The Breitbart boards are “triggered” every other word. They think they’re quite clever. None with the grammatical prowess to discern if any three skittles, three bowls of skittles, or three specific skittles is required to kill them.

It looks odd, but “photog” is a fairly common slang term for “photographer”.

1 Like

Trump has scared me away from buying Skittles ever again.

The Trump campaign never lets lack of permission or ownership prevent them from using something.

2 Likes