Discussion: Phil Robertson Shares Gruesome Fantasy About Rape, Murder Of Atheists

I try to imagine what it would be like to be a captive audience to this speech, at breakfast no less. I would definitely find a need to visit the little girl’s room.

The man’s mind is a landfill of sick imaginations. Phil Robertson is using up your air, America.

Just to put it into perspective, imagine if he gave a similar speech about raping, torturing, maiming, and killing “the blacks” or “the Jews”:

“Two guys break into a Jew’s home. He has a little Jew wife and two little Jew daughters. Two guys break into his home and tie him up in a chair and gag him.”

This form of militant proselytizing under threat of violence is an expression of criminal insanity waiting for an opportunity to manifest.

Imagine this guy living in a society without freedom of belief that supported such religious-based psychopathy; his anti-social hatred of people with differing viewpoints would be rewarded.

If he lived in a country with a Christian version of IS this is the sort of expressed viewpoints I would expect from the masked guy holding a decapitated head and a butcher’s knife in his hands.

This is a point that should not be downplayed.

In every media image we see of IS members surrounded by tortured and then murdered victims there is a person behind the mask who is a human being like us, not an alien from outer space or a demon from another dimension, but another member of our species; and the same was true during the genocides in Nazi Germany, in the Crusades, in Rwanda, all expressions of militant tribalism not by invisible monsters, but those in plain sight, people who hold innocuous jobs, live in your community, and even those with celebrity status.

So when you go through your day play a game where you look around and try to imagine who would be the person behind the mask covered in a dissenter’s blood if the political conditions existed to support such violent tribal-based mob behaviors.

Don’t be surprised if it might be the guy who shouts in public about his fantasies where “Then they take his two daughters in front of him and rape both of them and then shoot them, and they take his wife and then decapitate her head off in front of him,” and “Then you take a sharp knife and take his manhood and hold it in front of him.”

Next imagine what political parties such psychopathic best reflect their ideals and vote to prevent them from coming into power.

This is a reality check; this guy not only lives among us, but is a folk hero to a not numerically insignificant portion of our society, a guy who is publicly fantasizing about scenarios where children are getting raped, women are getting decapitated, and men get their penises cut off.

This is madness hiding in plain sight.

If you are a Christian and/or vote for parties he associates with, don’t spend your time defending him, but instead shame him and disavow him lest the belief systems you hold dear become poisoned through association by such overt malevolent insanity.

Like a pedophile priest a Christian does more harm to their own tribe trying to support such destructive people as opposed publicly condemning and isolating them by severing connections.

1 Like

How, precisely, is atheism “destroying” the country? I call bullshit on your deranged assertion. Be specific: how, exactly has atheism in any way damaged our constitutional republic, let alone “destroy” it.

It is you religious fanatics, anti-Constitutional, depraved, violent culture of Christian zealotry, that has done true and lasting damage to America.

See

and also

also read

and

1 Like

This is an example of freedom of speech ??? Many right wing religious people see nothing wrong with exercising hate speech and calling it “freedom.” Gay bashing? Their right. Slut shaming outside women’s health clinics? Okay by them … it’s their religious right to be horrible, hurt others, and trample the rights of anyone who disagrees with them.

This is nothing more than Phil’s sick fantasy of what a godless world is like.
I’m wondering if the Taliban are getting their ideas from people like Phil.

1 Like

It never ceases to amaze me. How can people such as Phil who profess a faith that is based on love for others and peace on earth … How can they profess also such hate? What’s up with a mind that can do that? Seems sick to me.

1 Like

Phil Roberston
Duck Commander
117 Kings Lane
West Monroe, LA 71292

March 25, 2015

(via email)

Dear Mr. Robertson,

I’m a big fan of “Duck Dynasty” and you, your family, your faith and your values. And like you, I’m a committed Christian who can understand how you might take some delight in imagining horrible and violent acts happening atheists who had done nothing wrong (except not believe).

Still, some of your comments Friday at the Vero Beach Prayer Breakfast were a bit over the top. I was there.

Don’t get me wrong. It’s FINE to fantasize about a family of atheists, at home, minding their own business when suddenly their house is invaded by some crazed evildoers who tie up the dad then rape and kill young daughters in front of him – and decapitate his wife, and then cut off his penis before sending him to meet his maker, too. I can see how that would be a nice little just-desserts daydream for a Godly person.

But good grief, man, you should keep that shit to yourself, and for your own pleasure, rather than announce it AT A PRAYER BREAKFAST. For Heaven’s sake, the stale biscuits and industrial coffee at those things are hard enough on the stomach. You don’t want to make it worse with revolting imagery of sex crimes, blood, gore and a family torn asunder.

These fantasies are kind of like masturbation, you know? You enjoy that in private, not in public, lest you come across as some kind of fiend, especially with the pedophilia aspects. Did you notice how the crowd stopped laughing and giggling when you turned to that stuff? I’d bet you’ve never heard an atheist talk with barely suppressed glee about seeing a family of Christians torn apart by a pack of hungry wolves, or anything like that.

All of which is to say, tone it down a little, brother. Give those prayer breakfast crowds a little prayer, and maybe a heartwarming story about the role the Lord played in your latest hunting expedition. Bash on Obamacare all you want, too. That’ stuff is always more palatable than raped and murdered young girls.

(Even if they were atheists.)

Yours in Jesus,

Arthur Mofodopoulis
748 21st Street
Vero Beach, FL 32960

2 Likes

joined TPM 4 hours ago. get linked here by drudge or something?

This guy is psychotic and needs mental health attention. What a jack off.

1 Like

It was just a routine Dick Dynasty performance to stir up the rubes. Truly PR is an evil POS, but he is only in it for the money.

1 Like

Conservative Christian values? Well they maybe conservative but for sure not Christian.

Phil, if God is the only reason that keeps you from doing this to somebody and his family, you need some serious help. And this is from a Christian.

1 Like

vile spew. you really make a great case for religion, buddy.

1 Like

There are people on the planet committing these kinds of atrocities, from ISIS to Boko Harum(sp). And they generally claim they are doing it for religious reasons, and their victims usually are believers of a different faith.

So this kind of rape and murder is more likely to happen to you if you believe than if you don’t. and it will be a religious person who does it to you.

So Phil, if you feel a need to go after someone, how about religious extremist.
And you don’t have to go to Iraq to find them…not if you have a mirror.

1 Like

And from the south came a profit who is full of wisdom and charity in caring for all his flock equally, as he looks in the mirror of his own soul he knows he is right and right is good.

The statement. Winners need not be present to be here. Makes more sense than Phil Robertson’s tribe ever did.

Oh for christs sake.

Here’s the poster boy for the religious rights, religious freedom crap! Bigot!

Duck Commander or Duck Ayatollah?

1 Like

Projecting much?

What a fine example to show what is really wrong with these unhinged religious fanatics. His mind is so perverted by religion he can’t tell right from wrong. His attempt to make atheism something it is not is really disgusting to have stooped to such an unfitting analogy.

Unbathed, Bearded Teahadist Explains Details of His Sexual Fantasies In Public.

FIFY.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available