Discussion: Pete King: ‘I’ll Take Cyanide’ If Ted Cruz Gets GOP Nomination

But he said he would not support him until he stops “talking off the top of his head” and outlines a clear set of policies he would implement as president.

My neighbor's Dalmatian has a more cogent set of policy recommendations than Trump.
11 Likes

Oh great, now I have to root for Ted Cruz.

31 Likes

King is waiting for Rudy Giuliani to ride to the party’s rescue as a white knight. Either that or Ronald Reagan’s decayed corpse.

7 Likes

Beelzebub tossed you a dime for your soul I see.

Don’t make any promises you are not prepared to keep, bitch.
And I never thought I would see anything that would make me pull for Ted Cruz to win the nod in the Republican primary. I have now.
Ah, I love the smell of bitter almond in the morning. It smells like…schadenfreude!

5 Likes

Sure, Pete.

1 Like

O Frabjous Day!

Giuliani riding to your rescue is like having Hannibal Lecter come in to try to save your failing restaurant.

13 Likes

Oh dear God, my prayers have been answered! Well, almost!

We can only hope, hope springs eternal, only hope can give us salvation…
Oh hell, let the old son-of-a-bitch go today!

Another winning GOP slogan.

10 Likes

mmm… liver, fava beans and a nice chianti

4 Likes

At this moment Fox is working to secure the broadcast rights … new reality show concept

2 Likes

This year’s convention in Cleveland will feature an open Kool-Aid bar.

13 Likes

Promise?

1 Like

Be right back, changing my registration to Republican…

8 Likes

He didn’t explain whether he’d take cyanide in lieu of moving to another country

1 Like

Dammit…thought this said STEVE king. Oh well it’s an unfair universe.

2 Likes

“If I thought Kasich had a chance I would endorse him,” King said, explaining that he wanted to keep his “powder dry” so that he could go into the GOP convention with clean hands.

Another profile in courage from today’s GOP.

3 Likes

Please. I"m on Long Island. PLEASE.