Discussion: Pentagon Probes Claims Of Shanahan Using Office To Help Ex-Employer Boeing

1 Like

In Trumplandia, there are no conflicts of interest, only opportunities to profit.

18 Likes

Why else would he have taken this job? Of course he’s helping his former employer!

8 Likes

It would be almost unbelievable if he did not. Why in the hell would have accepted a role in the Pentagon otherwise?

3 Likes

Is it true that “Boeing” is the sound a 737 Max 8 makes when it bounces?

15 Likes

Preceded by the sound of the passengers screaming, “OH FUCK!!!”

Followed by “WHEEEEE!!!”

6 Likes

He works for The Fake President, so you know he’s a lying liar.

2 Likes

Why should this be a surprise?

This is business as usual now.

3 Likes
                   --- Probes ---

There are enough of these going around … these days …
who would of guessed that those little rugs weren’t such terrible things … after all ? ? …

1 Like

Whoah whoah whoah. Corruption? Not my Trump cabinet. No way. Can’t be. #MAGA

3 Likes

I am thinking of becoming a survivalist, minus the guns. Stay off of airplanes, boil your drinking water, grow your own food, and resort to herbal drugs. This government is not making me feel very safe these days.

1 Like

Rhetorical question department: Are there any appointees in this maladministration who aren’t corrupt?

4 Likes

I was on one of those planes once when it did bounce. This was over 40 years ago, but we smacked the runway hard, bounced several times and almost cartwheeled! I didn’t hear the BOEING until I was waiting for my luggage.

1 Like

Has anyone looked into why this guy left Boeing? My dad worked for a competitor his whole career (Yes. My father is a rocket scientist). The only guys back then at the pentagon were career military. When they retired from there, they went to work for a defense contractor. It wasn’t the other way around!

2 Likes

Could we get Air Force One replaced by a 737 Max 8? Real, real soon?

2 Likes

Shanahan is a crook, and the F15 $1B contract is just a give away to Boeing. I hope that the AG does a real investigation, if they do, I suspect that Shanahan eventually ends up in jail.

4 Likes

Only if Air Force Two is also a 737 MAX, and they take off at exactly the same time, with matching AoA sensor failures and pilots trained on Boeing procedures…

1 Like

It’s beyond ridiculous how every single God-forsaken member of Trump’s inner circle and Cabinet is in it solely for personal profit, with complete disrespect and disregard for the American people. If this doesn’t make people angry, it’s because they’re not paying attention.

3 Likes

I think Boeing is in a LOT of legal peril…

2 Likes