Discussion: Pence Once Opined That Lying, Having Affairs Made A President Unfit To Serve

Anyone wanna bet that Q-Tip’s response on this will include the word “evolved”…?

31 Likes

‘‘Vice President Mike Pence has drastically lowered his moral standard for a President since Bill Clinton was in office’’

IOKIYAR.

37 Likes

Pence stands by Trump, gazing at him with admiration, like the Stepford Wife that Donald longs for. He reminds me of my dog when he is begging for a treat.

21 Likes

Much has changed for Pence in the last two decades.

Yes, if by “much” we mean “nothing.”

He was a preening hypocrite two decades ago, and still is.

61 Likes

“This time, it’s uh, different because, mmm, this time the fake news is, um, making things look bad because they, er, show video that looks, well, really bad and want only to keep us from MAGA!”
(Translation: IOKIYAR. When I’m in charge after Dems impeach this guy, I’m going to create camps where we will pray the free away.)

11 Likes

Got hypocrisy???

12 Likes

He seems to have gotten over it.

17 Likes

"America needs to be able to look to her First Family as role models of all that we have been and can be again.”

That’s what we had from January 20, 2009 – January 20, 2017!

51 Likes

“President Trump was ‘helping’ those prostitutes…”

5 Likes

Mark 8:36
“For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?”

18 Likes

8 Likes

Yeah, but Gorsuch.

12 Likes

Wow, Pence is a world class hypocrite, who knew?
And let’s not forget this little tidbit from Pence back in the day.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/greg-mitchell/mccain-returns-to-baghdad_b_91691.html

1 Like

Yes but that was Bill Clinton. This is a perfect example of the “Clinton Rules” which apply in the media and our politics. Yes, Bill Clinton lied about having a consesual affair. However, unlike Trump, this is not the be all of him.

7 Likes

So was Mr. Pence lying when he originally said these things? Or will he lie now and say Trump is an upstanding, Christian man fully qualified to serve as president?

11 Likes

Hey! Pence believes what he believes when he believes it! Just look at his face! He’s the most earnest, sincere guy on the planet, right?

7 Likes

Well, you know, our greatest president ever hasn’t had an affair recently, and Jesus forgives. And apparently, Jesus forgives lying several times a day.

7 Likes

Shove this in his face every day, repeat it over and over and don’t let go.

17 Likes

Lying, sex and being a Democrat. The third criteria is what Pence was after. Say what you will about Roseanne Barr but she did make one good point " do you want a fucking president Pence".

Pence is probably more noxious than Trump. There’s plenty of reasons to think Trump’s the victim of psychiatric pathology but Pence…he knows exactly what he’s doing. He’s just a gross hustler and political whore. No doubt in my mind Trump can’t stand him but he was presented as bait for the phony religious right so he was put on the ticket.

9 Likes