Discussion: Pelosi: Improper Touch Allegations Should Not Disqualify Biden From Presidency

Good for her. She’s not stupid. The knives are out and she ain’t playing along.

19 Likes

This means Al Franken can run for president, and he should. He is a VERY effective politician – smart as a whip, thinks on his feet, truly has the best interests of the country at heart.

18 Likes

Remember the objective, folks, getting rid of the Trump Crime Family, and their GOP stooges. May the best candidate emerge.

11 Likes

Is Joe making a move on Nancy? A little ear nibbling?

1 Like

It was the backlash from the Access Hollywood tape that helped get Trump elected in PA, WI and MI with old white males. Biden might be onto something here? Nancy is keeping it in the playbook?

2 Likes

Just curious. What music do you listen to?

I was thinking the same thing. Franken never forced anyone to have his baby. That Facebook photo is almost quaint by today’s political standards. He didn’t even smell that woman’s hair much less touch her breasts.

2 Likes

She refuses to play their game much less play it on their terms. I bet it’s killing Karl Rove. Maybe he’ll have a heart attack and find out that RommyCare has been cancelled, too?

4 Likes

I want to know who is behind this. Biden can beat trump whether folks get it or not. I will not support whoever is behind this if they are running for the nomination. Biden is a friendly guy. There is a big difference between sexual assault and being friendly. No matter who you support, don’t buy this crap.

7 Likes

Biden can beat trump. Who is behind this crap?

5 Likes

Well I start with Samuel Barber’s Adagio for Strings - to wake up and get my day going.

What, it doesn’t look like Joe’s making a move in that pic?

2 Likes

You’re more fun than a house full of monkeys.

3 Likes

Trying to keep it light. And I do love a circus.

2 Likes

Throw in some bread and you’ve got yourself a Republican campaign.

(White bread, of course.)

2 Likes

Good point, where was Pelosi when Franken was accused?

3 Likes

Good point, where was Pelosi when Franken was accused?

Rumor has it she was in a lip lock in the front hall closet with Biden. Just sayin’.

1 Like

I thought Joe was into hair sniffing?

1 Like

Please Joe, don’t run. Don’t force Democrats to defend this.

Al Franken resigned because he forcibly kissed the woman in the photo. Let’s not sugarcoat it.