Discussion: Pelosi Confident In Bipartisan Efforts: 'There Will Not Be Another Shutdown'

Madam Speaker, i remain confident in your abilities to manage this situation, but being here on the outside looking in, something tells me not to underestimate the Dotard’s ability to throw another tantrum. That said, we’re rooting for you.

2 Likes

His hands are smaller than Madame Speaker’s lol.

4 Likes

Could Pelosi be taking a “please don’t throw me in that briar patch” approach, knowing who would be hurt worse politically by another shutdown?

2 Likes

She might be looking forward to the chance to beat the Republicans with the 'Too Hot To Handle Club.’

1 Like

I think the Speaker is deftly pushing the “No Shutdown” train out of the station so others, including His Orangeness, can decide if they are on the train or off the train. It is a smart move in putting out the best narrative and isolating Donnie who tends to paint himself into a corner.

6 Likes

Probably best explanation to Nancy’s clapping welcome to Donald from someone that has seen it before!

6 Likes

I think her confidence comes from the realization that she owns him, he knows it and the turtle has declared that an emergency declaration will fracture Senate repugs.

4 Likes

Or as someone else pointed put, in this moment, Nancy Pelosi invented the political FU clap. It can only be effectively performed by Democratic women on capital hill. Preferably wearing white.

A great thing about Pelosi that Trump refuses to learn is that Madam Speaker always has her ducks in a row before she opens her mouth on something like this. That’s the exact opposit of Trump.

4 Likes