Discussion: Paul Ryan: Obama's SOTU Address 'Degrades The Presidency'

Discussion for article #244666

Hey, Poster-boy? You “degrade the Presidency” every time you open your fucking mouth.

Sorry for language. Entitled little sh#t gets on my nerves.

45 Likes

Weak Sauce.

Truly.

12 Likes

wonder how long he had to practice sleeping with his eyes open so he could sit thru the SOTU?

10 Likes

Of all of this SOTUs, I liked this one the best. In addition to the lengthy discussion on climate change, he basically put the GOP on notice that the world views the GOP as a neo-fascist party with the rise of Trump and Cruz and they want to know what direction America will turn. Our standing as a global leader depends on it. He could not have made the stakes higher.

34 Likes

Says one of the fuckers who invited a foreign leader to speak to congress for the express purpose to try to embarrass the President. I think you’re doing just fine in the degradation department yourself there Paulie.

49 Likes

Ryan’s a fucking idiot.

21 Likes

Ryan: I would have preferred if Obama had talked about Ayn Rand. We need more austerity and tax cuts. Free market health care is the best solution for America.

7 Likes

Pretty sure Obama “degrades the Presidency” by not being a white Republican, like he has from day one. So what difference does it really make, Ryan?

11 Likes

Maybe he should leave president stuff up to the President. He vied for a White House gig and the American people said no. So, with that rejection in his past …perhaps he should heed the message given to him in it.

15 Likes

I snorted like the President when I saw this yesterday. Where does this jumped-up, pouty little shit Ryan get off??? Why doesn’t he just blow a Y’all-Qaeda congressional imam on camera just to give a ‘degrade’ baseline for the pundits?

14 Likes

Because talking about things that impact the state of the union have no place in a state of the union address?

14 Likes

Poser FratBro says what?

19 Likes

“Blah blah blah he degrades the presidency because something something BWP.”

5 Likes

Because shouting “you lie” does not degrade the Presidency. Did Ryan rebuke Joe Wilson?

Does Nikki Haley degrade the Presidency in her “reply”? Reply in quotes because her speech is written before the SOTU. Did Ryan rebuke her?

14 Likes

Paul Ryan degrades the office of the Speaker of the House by disrespecting the office of the Presidency and the majority of American voters who elected the President. Is it too soon to call for Ryan’s impeachment for gross sedition?

13 Likes

“We ought to have a security test, not a religious test. That’s who we are.”

We do have a “security test” and screening process, you fucknut derpwad. And in case you’re wondering whether it’s sufficient, it can take upwards of one to two years for someone to go through it.

You really gotta love the fact that a GOP/Teatroll is consistently able to just spew demonstrably counter-factual fantasy nonsense with a straight face while the fawning MSM bobbleheads pointing a mic at him/her reliably accept it as fact, treat it like reality and issue no follow-up question.

24 Likes

At least Jihad Ryan shaved for the event…

7 Likes

Eddy Munster says what?

4 Likes

[Ryan: Obama ‘Degrades The Presidency’ By Talking Primary Politics In SOTU]

Coming from a leader of a group with a lower approval rate than Auschwitz

16 Likes