Discussion: Paul Jab At Bush And Romney Over Common Core Backfires Spectacularly

Discussion for article #232392

Oh hell, I got nuthin besides the obvious.

5 Likes

Proof there is a God?

1 Like

OMG, he’s modifying clip art…

1 Like

At least we know he did not plagiarize something this time.

13 Likes

And in other weird-ass news:

A group of concerned scientists just moved up the Doomsday Clock closer to our collective mass annihilation, to 3 minutes to midnight, due to recent concerns over man-made climate change, and ongoing denial by all these political jackasses. Good times. Let’s enjoy 'em while we got 'em people.

3 Likes

This reminds me of a sentence in a recent posted comment on an online article reporting that the NJ Transportation Commissioner had called for immediate safety inspections on every bridge in the state. The comment, made by a Top Commenter at northjersey.com, garnered 4 Likes.

“The biggest problem with goverment is not realizing the people they represent are many orders of magnatude more intelligent than they are.”

http://www.northjersey.com/news/n-j-transportation-chief-orders-immediate-review-of-state-s-bridges-1.1228720

6 Likes

Oh my god these people are stupid.

4 Likes

Is it just me or does it seem like everything a Repub does is screwed up?

6 Likes

Just a random thought but someone ought create a spellcheck extension or app for twitter that includes all the weird abbreviations people tend to use. Or has that already happened?

I’m a big fan of Talking Points Memo. But the truth is that there are spelling and grammar errors on TPM several times a week. Most newspapers these days have errors. This is not 1970 when people had an editor to proofread things.

Okay, okay, it was a tweet. There ought to be SOME standards. :smiley:

1 Like

No, he just plagiarized from someone who couldn’t spell.

1 Like

Home-schooling strikes again.

2 Likes

bt dwn hre in the sth we oly use the letrs we hve 2. we b smrt enugh 2 figre the rst out. we b smrtr thn the avge fok who complne abt or eduton sys.

1 Like

So accordion to U, Rnd mispeld “frenchip”?

Apparently, he has no friens to proofread what he says in public.

1 Like

He screwed up a tweet.

And Republicans think he should be given the nuclear controls?

1 Like

A tweet war over a typo? How old are these people, twelve?

Ran Pall needs a pruf reeder

Pardon me: I like TPM a lot, and I think Rand’s a horse’s ass. But I find it a bit rich for TPM to criticize someone for not utilizing a competent proofreader.

1 Like